• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Drunk Illiterate Taj can't dress himself (in addition to not being able to read). The idiot went out in sweats and a scarf.

3.jpg

Boozer now has to teach Taj how to read and dress!

carlos-boozer.jpg

Shadow780

lol watched the Lakers 4th quarter again, it's like watching some1 spamming bullshit fight game move over and over and the opponent figured out and beat it mercilessly.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Not since the investigation at Michigan. Supposedly Webber was not happy with the info Rose shared.
At least that's what is shown in the ESPN 30 for 30 film about them.
So things could have changed.
I remember when I first saw that 30 for 30, and I kept thinking, "man, they are making Jalen Rose sound like one of the greatest players of all time." Then, I saw that he executive produced the thing, lol.

charsace

Not since the investigation at Michigan. Supposedly Webber was not happy with the info Rose shared.
At least that's what is shown in the ESPN 30 for 30 film about them.
So things could have changed.

They don't hang out like they used to, but they don't hate eachother or anything like that.

I have a friend that looks like Taj Gibson and now every time I see him I think he's illiterate and a drunken foo even when he's sober.

Soulplaya has traumatize me.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
They don't hang out like they used to, but they don't hate eachother or anything like that.

That's good to know. I know there was real beef there for awhile.
Well I don't "know" cause I don't hang out with either of them (they won't return my calls) but had read that Webber was pissed and it had even refused to be involved with Rose with that movie and some anniversary event they had for the team and coach.

PBY

Banned
lol dwight

Dwight Howard blamed his guards for the 38-29 rebounding discrepancy
"They were long rebounds. Rebounds that were coming to the elbows. We have to get guards to come back and get those long rebounds."

Top Bottom