• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's surprising that he's usually left out of the conversation. He's playing very well. But I guess that's because CP3 overshadows him so much.

speaking of MVP, ESPN is running a poll about who the early mvp is, the choices were LeBron or someone else. The results so far have lebron at 66%, the only state that has someone else over LBJ is, unsurprisingly, OKC.
zM89qes.png
To be fair, most random casuals voting on an ESPN poll probably don't know what Durant has done this season.

BTW, what kind of silly ass poll is "LeBron or someone else?" Lol

Lebron should win the MVP this year unanimously. There is no argument for anybody else honestly.

Durant might be the 7th player ever to get 20 win shares in season and he's getting no shot which is kind of incredible.

Not that I disagree with that notion, but LeBron's dominance is kind of unreal when a guy having a level of scoring like Durant is having isn't given much of a chance.

TP has averaged 25.3 points and 9.6 assists on 58.4% shooting in his last 10, and the spurs have won 12 of their last 13 games.

Parker has arguably had a better stretch of games than LeBron has had.

Lebron's last 10(Heat have won 9 of their last 10, 11 of their last 13)
sedSahv.png

MorisUkunRasik said:
I'm sure YNB's usage rate is much higher than those dudes. He probably has them beat even if you combine their usage.
lol Chalmers' and Cole's combined usage rating actually equals Westbrook's(second highest in the league). KD on suicide watch.

zychi

Banned
so should Tony Parker win MVP since he's scoring 20 ppg on over 53% shooting and the Spurs will probably finish with the best record in the league with Tim Duncan missing a bunch of games and Manu being more or less a role player

If he continues with those stats, he SHOULD, BUTTTTTTT, I fully expect LBJ to win it again. Gotta pad those awards to compare him to Jordan. Ala Kobe's fake first two rings(because Shaq was a BEAST), and his win against Boston being all Gasol's doing (6/24 LOL).

Lebron might be third behind KD in my eyes this season, but it's hard to say since KD has YNB playing insane this year. Completely sitting in the 4th quarter for the last few games is just domination.

PBY

Banned
It's surprising that he's usually left out of the conversation. He's playing very well. But I guess that's because CP3 overshadows him so much.

speaking of MVP, ESPN is running a poll about who the early mvp is, the choices were LeBron or someone else. The results so far have lebron at 66%, the only state that has someone else over LBJ is, unsurprisingly, OKC.
zM89qes.png

Kinda shocked at Ohio

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Does Adidas not realize that most people who wear jerseys really wouldn't be all that interested in something like that?

I'd much prefer people to wear this in public and at games than normal jerseys. If we are gonna pick the less trashy of the two, this shirt is it.

h3ro

I'd much prefer people to wear this in public and at games than normal jerseys. If we are gonna pick the less trashy of the two, this shirt is it.

Agreed, but it's the lesser of two evils. Instead of seeing armpit hair on a fat slob, we get to see every fat ripple and crevice from these compression shirts being stretched to the max.

Jeff-DSA

Agreed, but it's the lesser of two evils. Instead of seeing armpit hair on a fat slob, we get to see every fat ripple and crevice from these compression shirts being stretched to the max.

99% of Laker fans at Jazz games are the fat dude with a goatee and a jersey with no shirt on underneath.

That holds true for the women too.

reilo

The worst part about NBA jerseys is that people think "oh, I'm a large for my every day shirt I wear, so let me buy a large NBA jersey!" and what ends up happening is that they buy a fucking dress.

"Forty-four inch length? Yes, please! My pants are only 32-inch doe."

PBY

Banned
The worst part about NBA jerseys is that people think "oh, I'm a large for my every day shirt I wear, so let me buy a large NBA jersey!" and what ends up happening is that they buy a fucking dress.

"Forty-four inch length? Yes, please! My pants are only 32-inch doe."

I love jerseys, but the sizes are all wrong for me. The thing is I HAVE to buy a large, because I have a big chest/shoulders- so the top half looks fine. The thing is then that they are just sooo long. I want them to make "fan versions" where they aren't made to be tucked in.

Jeff-DSA

I love jerseys, but the sizes are all wrong for me. The thing is I HAVE to buy a large, because I have a big chest/shoulders- so the top half looks fine. The thing is then that they are just sooo long. I want them to make "fan versions" where they aren't made to be tucked in.

But you tuck in your sweatshirts, why won't you tuck in your jersey?

reilo

I wouldn't do it.

I just plain old don't wear jerseys. They look like sleep shirts half the time.

Oh, neither would I. Just saying why it would look worse. It's a lose-lose. The solution, truly, is DON'T WEAR A FUCKING NBA JERSEY.

Top Bottom