• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

exarkun

The worst part about NBA jerseys is that people think "oh, I'm a large for my every day shirt I wear, so let me buy a large NBA jersey!" and what ends up happening is that they buy a fucking dress.

"Forty-four inch length? Yes, please! My pants are only 32-inch doe."

LOL, you're funny again!

Why are people hating on Al Jefferson. If he goes to the Spurs, I can already smell the championship. A Duncan-Jefferson combo would be naaaasty. Unfortunately, that won't happen so whoever picks him up is in for the rental and potential of keeping him on a decent deal

PBY

Banned
Oh, neither would I. Just saying why it would look worse. It's a lose-lose. The solution, truly, is DON'T WEAR A FUCKING NBA JERSEY.

Ehhh maybe its just me... but I rock jerseys in the summer. I think theyre okayy for stuff like chilling outside, going to outdoor shows, etc. Basically I wear them like a tank.

charsace

2nPnhh2.jpg

New Warriors jerseys from Adidas. Story.

There aren't going to be many fans that can wear that type of jersey and look good in them.

Moral victory is not giving suns a lottery pick.
What about the Knicks? Suns might trade your pick to us with Dudley for Shumpty Shump. At least they hope to.

Looks like Andrew Nicholson will replace Drummond in the Rising Stars challenge, good for him

still a joke how neocav trash like Tyler Zeller is in the game, probably that Kyrie osmosis

i dont understand, why doesnt the nba allow players to just wear compression shirts (not just tanks) under their jerseys? i mean, they let some players wear a shirt with one sleeve for injury purposes, why not just make compression shirts a regular part of the uniform if a player wants to wear them?

Vahagn

Wow at people taking my post even moderately seriously.

This thread basically runs on "insert absurd comment here confirmed" as it's running meme:

eg "CP3 was spotted in Harlem. CP3 to the Rucker Park All Stars confirmed"

What, I can't make fun of my own woefully bad team from time to time?

Wow at people taking my post even moderately seriously.

This thread basically runs on "insert absurd comment here confirmed" as it's running meme:

What, I can't make fun of my own woefully bad team from time to time?

The problem is that your troll post looked no different than 9 out of 10 of your 'legit' posts.

Vahagn

The problem is that your troll post looked no different than 9 out of 10 of your 'legit' posts.

Most my posts are about player analysis. I rarely post statements about my own team unless it's in context of a player by player discussion. I am, and always have been far more fascinated with discussing individual players legacies and greatness than making homerish posts about my team.

In fact. My top 3 most common posts are always about 1) Individual players 2) Coaches and philosophies 3) Strengths and weaknesses as I perceive them regarding the modern statistical revolution.

You have me confused with heavy.

giri

I'd much prefer people to wear this in public and at games than normal jerseys. If we are gonna pick the less trashy of the two, this shirt is it.

Yeah.... incredibly fat people in compression clothing. This can ONLY end well.

I actually doubt they continue to sell as many jerseys if they go down this path. It will mainly be shirts with the same design. (i.e. not the same material as jerseys but rather cotton shirts).

The worst part about NBA jerseys is that people think "oh, I'm a large for my every day shirt I wear, so let me buy a large NBA jersey!" and what ends up happening is that they buy a fucking dress.

"Forty-four inch length? Yes, please! My pants are only 32-inch doe."

I hardly see how thats the individual buyers fault. The NBA jerseys sold at retail should be a lot more... real world... than they are. i.e. most people who buy them aren't going to be 6'6 or taller.

Vahagn

WHenever I play ball I prefer a jersey or a sleeveless T. If I'm in a t shirt I role up at least my shooting arm sleeve. Having a sleeve interrupts the rythm of my shot at times - especially once there's a little sweat.

So I dunno about those new jerseys - might work well though..

I always thought the sleeveless design was for function though - arms are much freer

I hardly see how thats the individual buyers fault. The NBA jerseys sold at retail should be a lot more... real world... than they are. i.e. most people who buy them aren't going to be 6'6 or taller.

Nike did a great job with the low end NFL jerseys for fans too bad Adidas has the NBA equipment rights still.

Top Bottom