• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Zep

Banned
BC20suyCYAA_YCS.jpg:large

WTF is this. Two different tones of yellow? SMH

Why the hate? I think thats a great looking warm-up shirt.

Talon

It's like Adidas had a good idea with the jerseys and then thought, "Oh, wait, we're Adidas, so we have to fuck this up. Use different shorts."

Reminds me of those gold Wizards unis...that were ruined by the random black pants.

Did anyone else like when women wore those NBA dress/jersey type things that came out years back.

Mmmhmmmm :3

those jerseys are trash though, but I actually do play with a t-shirt under a jersey, do it in my rec league. I'm used to it

But when it's like 80+ degrees then I'll go just jersey when playing outside

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Stefan Bondy ‏@NYDNInterNets
Billy King said weight isn't an issue with Deron Williams. He said Williams is one pound heavier than when they acquired him from Utah.

but he was fat when he left utah...

Jeff-DSA

Stefan Bondy ‏@NYDNInterNets
Billy King said weight isn't an issue with Deron Williams. He said Williams is one pound heavier than when they acquired him from Utah.

but he was fat when he left utah...

He was way slimmer when he left Utah. I think he's lost some muscle weight and put back on some of that baby fat he brought out of college.

Anybody seen this D-Will in Brooklyn?

Deron+Williams+Dunks+On+Jarred+Dudley.jpg

Nori Chan

Nike gets all the best designers and then forces them to create ugly shit for the sake of "innovation."

Adidas (which owns Reebok) gets the second class designers and then forces them to create an imitation of Nike's shit with their own touch, resulting in this monstrosity.
images

Under Armour gets the bottom of the barrel and imitates the other two, leading to this:
mdflagunis3.png

God save us all.

You're fucking with me right.

no way this is real talon

WHenever I play ball I prefer a jersey or a sleeveless T. If I'm in a t shirt I role up at least my shooting arm sleeve. Having a sleeve interrupts the rythm of my shot at times - especially once there's a little sweat.

So I dunno about those new jerseys - might work well though..

I always thought the sleeveless design was for function though - arms are much freer

You don't have a shot....stop fronting.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Those Oregon football unis are sick though. Actually all of that post is cool with me.
I thought that Michigan looked awesome when they were in ALL yellow.

charsace

Don't they have to cut Felton's jersey off of him after the game?

Faton has been out fatted. I popped a blood vessel in my eye when I compared him to PG McCurry in Brooklyn. Dat boy sampling too much of the latin, Polish, Jewish, any type of food he can get his hands on food in Brooklyn.

charsace

If by "butcher" you mean asshole who body checks me going for a loose ball down by 20, after the whistle, then fuck right off, jerk.

When I was a kid I was mean. I gave a lot of people the business. Short guys, tall guys, I fucked all of them up on the court whenever I was told to do it. I played on good teams and bad teams and no matter what the coaches I had would tell me to butch people. Every team needs that guy or guys who will fuck someone's shit up for his team.

When I was a kid I was mean. I gave a lot of people the business. Short guys, tall guys, I fucked all of them up on the court whenever I was told to do it. I played on good teams and bad teams and no matter what the coaches I had would tell me to butch people. Every team needs that guy or guys who will fuck someone's shit up for his team.

No I agree.....everybody needs an Oakley. For real.

I still have no idea what happened to Jamal Crawford's free throw shooting. He had like 30 makes in a row and now is shooting like 60-70% the last few games.

Top Bottom