• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Bledsoe has looked a million times better the last few games. He can actually make outside shots now, which should really open up the lanes for penetration. If he can learn to slow down to let his brain catch up to his body, he really can be a starting PG.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
klay is contagious

stern should do something
I'm a suburban white guy. My trash talk is legendary. I spout out such torchers as:

- You are probably going to miss that shot if you shoot over me.
- I got that rebound, not you!
- I've made a few straight, I question whether or not you can properly guard me.
- You would be advised not to bring that in here, here being my house.

Ether all over the court.

Edit: Sometimes I don't even say good game if I feel that they didn't properly bring it and challenge me.

lmao

klay is contagious

stern should do something

lmao

lmao...

We used to play with this dude, like a Chris Jent type guy...not real good but he tried. He use to scream "face" every damn time someone shot the ball...whether he was face up or 40 feet away.

He got beat up for it twice that I know off....That dude was pretty awesome.

When I was a kid I was mean. I gave a lot of people the business. Short guys, tall guys, I fucked all of them up on the court whenever I was told to do it. I played on good teams and bad teams and no matter what the coaches I had would tell me to butch people. Every team needs that guy or guys who will fuck someone's shit up for his team.
this explains everything

Tom Moore ‏@tmoorepburbs
#Sixers #Bynum having pain in left knee, 'not sure' if still can play this month.
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More

fma_16_14.jpg

Top Bottom