• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Parson's crushing on Lin. Cheerleaders behind you brah

Comex.gif

mhi

I really wanted Howard to go to BKN, so MIA could have a real rival out east but at the same time am glad the LAL's paper team never materialized this season.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I fully expect the Knicks to lose against the Celtics.

Idk why, but they always seem to choke against them.

I've noticed that when the Knicks face bigger teams that players don't get along with on a personal level they lose (Celtics, Bulls), emotions overcome rationality etc..

But when they play teams they're friendly with (Spurs and Heat are an easy example) they win. :\

Not an exact science, obviously, just a random observation of mine.

I've noticed that when the Knicks face bigger teams that players don't get along with on a personal level they lose (Celtics, Bulls), emotions overcome rationality etc..

But when they play teams they're friendly with (Spurs and Heat are an easy example) they win. :\

Go to sleep.

We got this.

h3ro

Preach.

pilonv1

Reverse konexing never works

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Goddamn you all. I'm just sayin!

I am a bit pessimistic though...helps keep me leveled. :p

If only Knicks fans cared as much about what The Bobcats are doing.

It's close to 2am here and i'm up watching the knicks, which i do pretty often, how is that for following the team?

DY stop thinking you're hot shit, don't act like you're surprised your team gets trolled

Top Bottom