• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

exarkun

Parson's crushing on Lin. Cheerleaders behind you brah

Comex.gif

Whats up with Lin and white men?

Its like he has some weird magic. He needs to be free, so I can have all the asian ladies to myself again.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It's close to 2am here and i'm up watching the knicks, which i do pretty often, how is that for following the team?

DY stop thinking you're hot shit, don't act like you're surprised your team gets trolled

when do i wut

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Whats up with Lin and white men?

Its like he has some weird magic. He needs to be free, so I can have all the asian ladies to myself again.

tumblr_mb8vh04Tke1r5cjpoo1_500.jpg

I have no clue :\ Also Parsons is sick, might not play against the Lakers. Who will guard KobMe?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's close to 2am here and i'm up watching the knicks, which i do pretty often, how is that for following the team?

DY stop thinking you're hot shit, don't act like you're surprised your team gets trolled

lol

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
tumblr_mb8vh04Tke1r5cjpoo1_500.jpg

I have no clue : Also Parsons is sick, might not play against the Lakers. Who will guard KobMe?

He has the look of "I came all the way to Asia to get laid and it was worth it." On his face

Top Bottom