• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Isak_Borg

part of that success was felton. prigs and kidd cant penetrate and create open good looks. so they just stand around the perimeter and chuck 3s. dumb

They need better rotation and their D was really good for the first ten games. I get the feeling once they started winning they gave up on Woodson's style of play and decided to play however they wanted.

sullinger is always doing something on the court, he is the kind of player that this team needed badly. i really hope we can keep him and bradley.

Sullinger is the first rookie I can remember Doc actually giving decent minutes to and he's pretty much the C's only rebounder. I can't imagine him getting moved.

Kwhit10

sullinger is always doing something on the court, he is the kind of player that this team needed badly. i really hope we can keep him and bradley.

Yea he has always worked hard, but I guess now it's more that Doc trusts him more and lately has been giving him more play.

Bread

Banned
Sullinger is the first rookie I can remember Doc actually giving decent minutes to and he's pretty much the C's only rebounder. I can't imagine him getting moved.
he is so good around the basket, what a steal at 21. guy just has a nose for the ball.

i'd love to get someone like cousins, but i would hate it if it took sully and bradley. they are guys that should be playing in boston for the rest of their careers.

cacophony

it sure would be nice to have gotten a pick like Sullinger... I wonder what our 16th pick is doing....

21h
Royce White ‏@Highway_30
On my S**T again! #MovieAddict... I'm #Rushin #BeWell2K13 http://pic.twitter.com/3kRF0ZVb
BATPXZMCMAAelYp.jpg:large

he is so good around the basket, what a steal at 21. guy just has a nose for the ball.

i'd love to get someone like cousins, but i would hate it if it took sully and bradley. they are guys that should be playing in boston for the rest of their careers.

As much as I love Sully and Bradley I'd move them for someone like Cousins, but there's just no way the kings would go for that.

I know it gets said here a lot, but, man, Austin Rivers. He's like 4 tiers below Rashad McCants.

Thank god the C's didn't move up to draft him.

Yeah I don't get why Woodson subbed out White/Kurt Thomas so early. Give those guys a chance to establish themselves and opposed to STAT/JR, who played heavy minutes last night. Now you're not getting a spark from them, who do you go to here?

I mean they're shooting terribly and unlike last night, it was nothing to do with the Bulls D. Knicks are tentative right now.

Bread

Banned
it sure would be nice to have gotten a pick like Sullinger... I wonder what our 16th pick is doing....

21h
Royce White ‏@Highway_30
On my S**T again! #MovieAddict... I'm #Rushin #BeWell2K13 http://pic.twitter.com/3kRF0ZVb
omg :lol

#spendingaddict

can't wait to see his 30 for 30 in 5 years

edit: i was really hoping that he would fall to the celtics on draft day, what a disaster that would have been playing against kg in practice.

Top Bottom