• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I didn't see much of his work in Milwaukee, but I'm pretty sure Terry Porter can't coach.

Oh, wait, he totally coached the Suns for like half a year. I totally forgot.

Emwitus

So this is how a team that plays defense looks like eh? Boston's offense on the other hand tho? Really ugly, even with rondo running things. He doesn't move the ball as smoothly as nash.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
but..but...we copped him from the go :(

we definitely need to make some moves soon.

something has to happen. Brewer has worked his way out the rotation Novak is being planned for and stopped by the good D teams and the knicks need a sf to play besides melo at PF.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Knicks are going to outdo their worst 1st half performance just a day after their worst 1st half performance.

Wow.

Knicks will come back in the 2nd half with the tease, probably cut it to 8-9 before losing. I've seen this script before.
something has to happen. Brewer has worked his way out the rotation Novak is being planned for and stopped by the good D teams and the knicks need a sf to play besides melo at PF.
Felton being out is a chain reaction. No penetration means no PnR spam, and that means no helping to deny Felton. The help opens up the other 3-point shooters.

fuck man if youre gonna lose at least put up a fight losing

these guys just dont give a fuck. they look like theyre waiting for this game to finish

no energy, no hustle or anything. slow and sluggish as fuck. i dont let games get to me often but god damn this is some shameful shit.

theyre not playing smart and whenever theres any slide, they just go back into iso ball with melo or jr. they arent doing anything that gave them such an explosive start anymore.

fucking melo drives into 4 dudes with a few knicks open and gets stripped. what the hell does he expect to happen?

i mean we miss felton but playing like this with him, wed probably be down 15 instead of 23

... why did he start James White if he only played him 3 minutes? This makes no sense.
theyre not playing smart and whenever theres any slide, they just go back into iso ball with melo or jr. they arent doing anything that gave them such an explosive start anymore.

fucking melo drives into 4 dudes with a few knicks open and gets stripped. what the hell does he expect to happen?

i mean we miss felton but playing like this with him, wed probably be down 15 instead of 23
But the power of THE JANK, man. THE JANK!!!

... I didn't just see what I saw that final possession by the Knicks.

I really didn't see what I think I saw.

God I'm going to eat myself unconscious tonight.

Pimpwerx

Missed the first half. What's been the story of this Knicks game? The Bulls shouldn't be doing this to the Knicks. Their defense isn't that bad. They're not scoring anything either. PEACE.

oh god miami vs indiana ecf. hope by the time rose gets back the bulls arent dead.
Missed the first half. What's been the story of this Knicks game? The Bulls shouldn't be doing this to the Knicks. Their defense isn't that bad. They're not scoring anything either. PEACE.
deng has shut melo down. knicks taking terrible shots whilenot having a good shooting night and can't share the ball.

just another entertaining episode of friday night knicks.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
deng has shut melo down. knicks taking terrible shots as well as not having a good shooting night and can't share the ball.

OLvPQ.jpg

I've grown to accept the fact that Favors' jumpshot is a crime against humanity, but Burks missing jumpers this badly is something I refuse to accept.

I mean, Favors is a center, Burks is a shooting guard...

But Hayward is still a beast.

Top Bottom