• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Mahonay

Banned
I think Lakes might have a chance tonight. OKC has been lazy lately and lakers are playing desperate.
uTIqU.gif

Spurs/Grizzlies seems like will be the most interesting game tonight. Curious to see how that plays out.

u mad

Neo Member
The deal is no where finished, so I don't know why y'all act like it's a foregone conclusion.

Yes, this is what I heard as well. It is pretty much on the local news constantly here...yet some posts in this thread said if was finished.

Last I heard, the Maloofs want to keep a hand in running the team. This is a condition of them selling. This makes a sell much less feasible, unless the Maloofs are willing to budge on this point.

Yes, this is what I heard as well. It is pretty much on the local news constantly here...yet some posts in this thread said if was finished.

Last I heard, the Maloofs want to keep a hand in running the team. This is a condition of them selling. This makes a sell much less feasible, unless the Maloofs are willing to budge on this point.

The report in Seattle is that the deal was for $500 million, but maloofs wanted a hand in running the team so they up the deal to $525 million and now the maloofs are out.

u mad

Neo Member
Are you talking about the Seattle/Sac deal because Matt Steinmetz reported that it is.

You should listen to this. This is a local radio broadcast between Matt Steinmetz and Jason Ross regarding Matt's comments of the deal being finished.

Cliffs: It isn't finished, the comments were purely speculation by Matt (although not unfounded). In the end, it is simply Matt's "understanding" of what is going down.

u mad

Neo Member
Last minute tickets to the Warriors/Trail Blazers fuck yesssss

Nice. I'm still trying to score tickets to the Heat/Kings game tomorrow.

I'm broke, but will be scanning StubHub to see if anything comes up in my price range.

I got great tickets to Lakers/Kings for $20. For some reason, these Heat tickets are unusually high this season.

AcridMeat

Banned
Wow that's a great price for the Lakers. These weren't too bad, section 109 for $45. Not amazing, but considering where we were for the price seeing the Lakers, this is infinitely better.

u mad

Neo Member
Wow that's a great price for the Lakers. These weren't too bad, section 109 for $45. Not amazing, but considering where we were for the price seeing the Lakers, this is infinitely better.

The pricing on Kings tickets is usually really, really cheap. I guess that is one of the perks of having one of the worse team's in the NBA with the worse attendance rates and worse stadium.

I could have purchased tickets for every King's game I'd have interest in watching this 2012-13 season for the price I paid for the last Bulls game I watched in Chitown (this was pre-Rose injury).

Emwitus

Lakers starting Earl clark today eh? What could possibly go wrong. Anyway,I wish ebanks would get some burn too, we need defense more than anything....I'm interested to see how he plays with nash, since his a decent defender and more of a cutter on offense. Geez, i hate you matt barnes.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lakers starting Earl clark today eh? What could possibly go wrong. Anyway,I wish ebanks would get some burn too, we need defense more than anything....I'm interested to see how he plays with nash, since his a decent defender and more of a cutter on offense. Geez, i hate you matt barnes.

matt barnes doesn't play for the lakers though

Nash - Kobe - MWP - Clark - Sacre

Ain't no party like a Neo-Lakes party, cause a Neo-Lakes party is so sad.

My only hope is that Westbrook revolutionizes the game and beats The Lakers by the end of the 1st quarter and his own team by the end of the 4th.

Nori Chan

My only hope is that Westbrook revolutionizes the game and beats The Lakers by the end of the 1st quarter and his own team by the end of the 4th.

I want Westbrook to dunk on Sacre.

That way one of sacre's cousin is gonna jump westbrook outside of the staples center. "You don't fuk with family homes! YOU DONT FUCK WITH US ESE."

Fields is one of the worst starting 3s in the league.

Steve Maga ‏@Steve_Maga
Just saw Landry Fields shooting around ... Man his form is odd the ball goes directly off of his shooting hands' thumb ... No chance #RTZ
smh

Fields last two touches, drives to the rim, bricks it. looks like hes barely under control too, #fireColangelo

Calderon tho...hes proven his worth this year, not sure I like the idea of him going anywhere.

Emwitus

Just watched the highlights for earl's last game....false hope man. Most of those were jump shots...I was hoping to see more drives/explosiveness. Fingers crossed i'm wrong.

DY_nasty

Just watched the highlights for earl's last game....false hope man. Most of those were jump shots...I was hoping to see more drives/explosiveness. Fingers crossed i'm wrong.

At least Eric Bledsoe off the bench is something to look forward to

DY_nasty

I know. His more of a slasher like ebanks....My point being if he could stay healthy in the playoffs he'd be playing alongside nash and la would be much better.

Ebanks and Barnes have almost nothing in common.

I'm not sure which way it will go, but I can see a heartbreaking loss for either team.

Top Bottom