• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Lamar Odom is actually a really good cross-court passer for a big man. He has pretty good vision. He just needs to work on his mid-range and/or post-up game to be a serious scoring threat. Also, he needs to stop thinking about cake.

8382557566_77798db5f2_o.gif

Been like this all year. Fucking terrible. Incredibly frustrating to watch.

Going by this game, Gay is the last guy you guys should trade. The Clippers don't need to commit to outside shooters when nobody can hit an outside shot. If they do want to make a trade, maybe they should consider Gasol before his knees go the way of his brother.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Vesely knows how to pass. And get some steals. What am I watching?

Way different from other games I've tuned into this year.

jjasper

Going by this game, Gay is the last guy you guys should trade. The Clippers don't need to commit to outside shooters when nobody can hit an outside shot. If they do want to make a trade, maybe they should consider Gasol before his knees go the way of his brother.

But Gay can't shoot.

But Gay can't shoot.

Well I'm not sure, then. I just know that with him gone, you guys aren't hitting anything outside. I don't watch enough Grizzlies basketball to really say with certainty what the missing piece is, but going by this game, outside shooting really seems to be an issue.

jjasper

Well I'm not sure, then. I just know that with him gone, you guys aren't hitting anything outside. I don't watch enough Grizzlies basketball to really say with certainty what the missing piece is, but going by this game, outside shooting really seems to be an issue.
It is the issue. That and having no idea what to do on offense.

I love Gay—been here for his whole career, he seems like a great guy and when he actually switches on, no one on the team can get the crowd more excited than he can. But those moments are very sporadic. I'd be happier having Pondexter back for this game to give us some rotation and a bit of shooting.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
They're a completely different team with Wall on the court. They were already a decent team defensively, Wall makes them decent on offense too.

More like they played the Magic and forgot that they're a shitty team. They'll be back to sucking completely after 2-3 weeks.

Top Bottom