• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

linsivvi

Well they would currently be 5th in the West record wise, considering they play in the East and have the most Home games of anyone?

But yeah.. i must be off my rocker!

They are cruising because they know they have the 1st seed locked up. When a team that scores 20 points in a half may get home court advantage in your conference, why bother?

Wish it wasn't on nbatv. Garbage game. Gimme heat-jazz.

49 is the shot clock era low.

57 is their franchise low though.

They are cruising because they know they have the 1st seed locked up. When a team that scores 20 points in a half may get home court advantage in your conference, why bother?

Hawks are in free fall. 2-5 is going to be some combo of NY/BK/CHI/IND.

And thanks for the heads up, I often forget that I have NBA TV.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The Jazz bench is better than the Heat bench, don't know what you are getting pissy about.

Most teams have better all around benches than the Heat... all but the Lakers...

Not getting pissy.. you seem a bit touchy..

giri

I really hope Terry Porter doesn't get the Wolves gig when Adelman retires.

There's few things for certain in basketball.

But one of them is that Terry Porter is a fucking terrible head coach.

PHX Back on Track

up by 5 with 6 minutes to go in the half. down by 6 at half time.

Tank hiding Masters.

bud23

tumblr_mgmuc73Odm1rnt56ho1_500.jpg

first NBA game (2003) & most recent NBA game (2013)

same arena, same photographer.

http://nbagif.tumblr.com/post/40540690191/first-nba-game-2003-most-recent-nba-game

So I know you guys have often argued that Derrick Rose has the most boring personality of any NBA superstar. And considering his SAT scores, it's likely he is not a MENSA candidate. However, has anyone heard any whispers that he's legitimately "slow" between the ears? Just wondering...

Peter Vecsey @PeterVecsey1 about 54 minutes ago

Think Jazz announcers will ever realize vast majority of Tinsley's outside shots occur cause mates stick him w ball 2 beat 24-sec clock?
Peter Vecsey @PeterVecsey1 about 50 minutes ago

Tinsley surely isn't deft offshore driller but being stuck w hot potato doesn't help FG%. That & Ty's constant chatter 2 him while dribbling

giri

So I know you guys have often argued that Derrick Rose has the most boring personality of any NBA superstar. And considering his SAT scores, it's likely he is not a MENSA candidate. However, has anyone heard any whispers that he's legitimately "slow" between the ears? Just wondering...

No. No one has ever suggested that, ever.

Guy might not be a jokester or bright personality, but parlaying that into being retarded in some fashion seems a leap.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

One of my college roommates played against him a bunch in high school while going to some of Michael Finley's camps/runs. Don't really think so.

Pimpwerx

I heard the start of the game on the radio, on my drive home. I've never wanted to turn a radio game off before, but tonight came close. Mike Inglis was ripping into the defense pretty good. Sounds like we played like dogshit. Why am I not surprised? PEACE.

Vire

I heard the start of the game on the radio, on my drive home. I've never wanted to turn a radio game off before, but tonight came close. Mike Inglis was ripping into the defense pretty good. Sounds like we played like dogshit. Why am I not surprised? PEACE.

Jazz are shooting 70%. That should say it all.

It's only halftime.

Jazz already outscored the Hawks though.

One of my college roommates played against him a bunch in high school while going to some of Michael Finley's camps/runs. Don't really think so.

That's good to hear. I met someone who was around for his kid's delivery and they said that he did not seem all there before, during or after. Maybe it was just the stress of your first kid.

I can't watch, but I know the fans at the game are booing for no big macs. Boozer with his 20th double double in the season. Should have never left soul.

linsivvi

The Hawks were at 49 points with 2 minutes left. If only the Bulls would play defense in the last 2 minutes they would've forced the Hawks to share their NBA lowest point record. What a shame.

Top Bottom