• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Well I'm not sure, then. I just know that with him gone, you guys aren't hitting anything outside. I don't watch enough Grizzlies basketball to really say with certainty what the missing piece is, but going by this game, outside shooting really seems to be an issue.

hes one of the few versatile perimeter players on that team. they only have like three, Conley, Gay, and Bayless. everyone else on that team needs the ball in low or high post or in a catch and shoot scenario.

G0YZD.png

gat damn

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Celtics are such a bad team...

If they don't get clear of 10 pts before the 6 minute mark Kemba and Henderson are either gonna steal this game or start fighting in the stands

Boston Announcer: "I wonder what playground he practiced that one on, must have been full of trees or something to learn how to float one from that far out."

lol

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Well they would currently be 5th in the West record wise, considering they play in the East and have the most Home games of anyone?

But yeah.. i must be off my rocker!

Pretty sure they just know they have to stay in 1st place out east..

If they were out west they would be 5th moving Utah down to 10th most likely..

Top Bottom