• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think this entire season is meant to build Kemba's hate for teammates. Dude called two plays and no one knew what the fuck he was doing lol

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The Cosmic Sans attack was high level subterfuge. LBJ and Dan Gilbert had decided ahead of time, that he had to leave for a few years, so the Cavs could stock up on young, drafted talent. He returns in two years like Moses, to take the Cavs to the Promised Land.

The Cosmic Sans attack was high level subterfuge. LBJ and Dan Gilbert had decided ahead of time, that he had to leave for a few years, so the Cavs could stock up on young, drafted talent. He returns in two years like Moses, to take the Cavs to the Promised Land.
and the lakers will make the playoffs this year

They drafted nothing but garbage sans Kyrie.

DY_nasty

Kemba trying to win by himself.

Poor guy doesn't realize that they loaded the starting lineup with people who can't score simply to hold him back.

kemba ready to shank haywood lmao

haywood literally stepped off of Green on the wing thinking that Kemba would meet him at the rim or something

Kemba trying to win by himself.

Poor guy doesn't realize that they loaded the starting lineup with people who can't score simply to hold him back.

kemba ready to shank haywood lmao

haywood literally stepped off of Green on the wing thinking that Kemba would meet him at the rim or something

lol, that was really funny to me for some reason.

u mad

Neo Member
been distracted the past couple days fml :(

Untitled.png

DY_nasty

hendothug

lol as garnett does nothing cuz mkg and henderson are all about that life

you know that flagrant was over KG running his mouth. Saw him yapping away right by Charlotte's bench as a time out was called. Cats are lol, but KG is a fucking chump.

u mad

Neo Member
damn i missed that and yes garnett does nothing but i <3 cp3 and noah

got gasol on my team and his stupid ass 2 week long concussion aint helping

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Heard a beat from the Samurai Champloo - Masta album played by the Memphis DJ. Quite a surprise.

Top Bottom