• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I can't watch, but I know the fans at the game are booing for no big macs. Boozer with his 20th double double in the season. Should have never left soul.
Oh, wait a minute, am I hearing the sounds of Bulls-Age zombies now wanting to jump on the Boozer bandwagon? Let me tell you, I've driven this bandwagon all the way to the land of the Purple & Gold, and we'll be seeing Boozer in a Laker uniform one day. Enjoy broken down Pau!

Jazz are bursting into flames right now, everyone is so hot.

Utah is to the heat what bobcats were to lakers. Not insulting Utah here, just mean they seem to have their number.

The Heat have the best winning percentage in Utah of any team in the NBA over the last few years...

Then again, in the last three years, it's been mostly even with an edge to the Jazz.

Heat exposed, right guys?
Ah1HA.gif

Pimpwerx

Bosh has been Bargnani bad lately. WTF is with this dude? He can't sit there bitching about our style of play, when he's been playing arguably the softest of anyone on the roster. It's like, "look in the fucking mirror, dude." PEACE.

Oh, wait a minute, am I hearing the sounds of Bulls-Age zombies now wanting to jump on the Boozer bandwagon? Let me tell you, I've driven this bandwagon all the way to the land of the Purple & Gold, and we'll be seeing Boozer in a Laker uniform one day. Enjoy broken down Pau!

Kinda ironic Boozer is beastin' while you're away... was this all a ruse?

Bosh has been Bargnani bad lately. WTF is with this dude? He can't sit there bitching about our style of play, when he's been playing arguably the softest of anyone on the roster. It's like, "look in the fucking mirror, dude." PEACE.
wat? dude has been playing pretty well the last few games. it's just the rebound department that he's been lacking in.

AcridMeat

Banned
How come Rashard Lewis doesn't play? I haven't followed the guy the last few seasons but he still seems deserving of playing time.

I always really liked watching him play with the Sonics.

Pimpwerx

How come Rashard Lewis doesn't play? I haven't followed the guy the last few seasons but he still seems deserving of playing time.

I always really liked watching him play with the Sonics.

Sucks at defense and isn't very useful on the boards. He can still shoot the rock though. Shitty defenders usually stay in Spo's doghouse. The only reason Ray Allen is because we made him a promise on minutes. That's my theory anyway, because he might be the worst defender on the roster. PEACE.

giri

If you had told me at the start of the night that the suns thunder game was going to be the most competitive, i would've called you dumb.

Then the east happened.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
So sale of Kings is official?

The call took place on Tuesday – one day before Yahoo! Sports reported the finalizing of a deal – and informed several league owners that the Hansen-Ballmer Seattle group would purchase 65 percent of the Kings, sources said. The league office told members of the relocation committee that the non-binding agreement would constitute 53 percent of the franchise owned by the Maloof family and an additional 12 percent from minority owner Bob Hernreich.

The sale price of $525 million is considered an overall valuation of the franchise.

The committee is comprised of several NBA owners, including committee chair Clay Bennett of Oklahoma City.

It is unclear if the selling of 53 percent of the Maloofs' share would leave them with any future stake in the franchise, but sources have told Yahoo! Sports that there's no circumstance where the Maloofs would have any real input or governance over day-to-day team operations.

Throughout the negotiations, the Maloofs had sought a way to keep a small percentage of the team in the transaction, sources said. The Seattle group has wanted the family completely out of the organization.

Top Bottom