• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Emwitus

His guarding one of the fastest back courts in the league while playing abnormal minutes....I've come to appreciate what he does lately. What's the point of coaching if you don't realize conserving energy is a big part of winning. Sub metta in for kobe or something.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Pringles wants to reduce Kobe's minutes and he already has 32 and is dead from playing D. The good news he's playing D, the bad news he's still going to play 37+.

linsivvi

Pringles wants to reduce Kobe's minutes and he already has 32 and is dead from playing D. The good news he's playing D, the bad news he's still going to play 37+.

I hope Melo and Durant can keep up with their scoring. The sooner Kobe sees there's no chance to win the scoring title the sooner he'll give up chasing 30 points every game.

shwimpy

Pau, please sit out for the rest of the year if you're not traded. The spacing for Dwight these last two games has been perfect.

ISOM

I hope Melo and Durant can keep up with their scoring. The sooner Kobe sees there's no chance to win the scoring title the sooner he'll give up chasing 30 points every game.

Kobe is not chasing the damn scoring title, get that out of your head. If he wanted to chase scoring titles at his age he would of played the last game of last season and tried to score above 30 to get the scoring title from durant. At this stage of Kobe's career he has already stated that he doesn't care about the scoring title, he cares about winning and winning championships.

linsivvi

Kobe is not chasing the damn scoring title, get that out of your head. If he wanted to chase scoring titles at his age he would of played the last game of last season and tried to score above 30 to get the scoring title from durant. At this stage of Kobe's career he has already stated that he doesn't care about the scoring title, he cares about winning and winning championships.

How long have you been watching Kobe?

Top Bottom