• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

So we're 2-0 on a road trip against Western playoff teams without our best player. That's a good sign for our depth. The bad part is that now Bledsoe's worth is skyrocketing, meaning that we won't be able to hold onto him for much longer.

So we're 2-0 on a road trip against Western playoff teams without our best player. That's a good sign for our depth. The bad part is that now Bledsoe's worth is skyrocketing, meaning that we won't be able to hold onto him for much longer.

As I said before its unfortunate but Bledsoe will be traded before 2014 deadline. I don't think sterling will pay him and they're going to need a new sf.

As I said before its unfortunate but Bledsoe will be traded before 2014 deadline. I don't think sterling will pay him and they're going to need a new sf.

Yeah I don't think it's even an issue of Sterling paying for him. We just couldn't have the cap room for what he'd require unless we made major sacrifices in other areas.

Edgeward

Bucks are basically running the offense the same way they do in my NBA 2k13 my player mode. It's also where all my hate for Ellis comes from.

Babalu.

I like having Kobe on their pg but he looks tired already. he won't be able to keep that up the whole season. he will die on the court.

Babalu.

why the Fuck does dantoni think he can play this shit ass lineup.

stagger your starters coming out.

morrris
Duhon
Jameson
Clark
sacre

that is some d league shit right there

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Why would you take out all 3 stars at once?

Pringles is a fucking moron. Who is supposed to score on that bench group?

Top Bottom