• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Yeah, geting the feeling Denver is going to lose this. Falling asleep on D, they look tired out there and Igoudala for some reason is taking the shots now.

Jesus Christ McGee is as dumb as bricks.

Cloudy

Banned
1-15-13

Nuggets - W (24-16)
Rockets - L (21-18)
Blazers - L (20-18)
Jazz - NA (21-19)
Wolves - NA (16-19)
Lakers - ? (16-21)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Howard is putting on a Boozer like performance tonight. Him and Booz are friends, so maybe Boozer gave him some advice, or something.

Nice to see Wilson hit a big shot. He's always had the talent to be a good player on both sides of the ball, but he's a guy who has to be told how good he can be. One of the few good things D'Antoni did in his Knicks tenure is to make Chandler work relentlessly on his range/3-point shooting.
*crickets*
Gee, I didn't know Chandler and Gallo post on this forum. What are their usernames?

Emwitus

Coach stupidity. Guy is missing free throws....you know you need the rebound since your getting killed offensively...but no defensive adjustment nontheless. Opposing team get's offensive rebound from free throw and you get bailed out by the other teams incompetence.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Gee, I didn't know Chandler and Gallo post on this forum. What are their usernames?

refstyling.gif

Top Bottom