• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

h3ro

It was foretold...

ibrRSfPXAVqncv.gif

The Nba needs to find someone to pretty up Davis a bit because that damn fucker is about as desirable as a threesome with Roseanne on your wedding night.

He is just the worst.

Im really looking forward to his fall from grace.

I'd die before I do any cross promotion with Bieber. You can probably find someone more interesting and better looking walking through your average Walmart. I've tried to tell my niece that but she thinks I'm jealous or some shit, lol to that. I'd like to have his money but he can keep the rest.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Sports radio here in Chicago is going nuts over Joakim Noah, and how improved his jumpshot is, etc.

Even though he went 3-8 from the field and 4-8 from free throws. Idiots. Jumping up and down over a "hustle play" against the Pistons.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
The Bulls own Charlotte's 1st round pick, unprotected, in 2016.

If I'm Carlos Boozer, I would feel completely discouraged to be on this team. Even after carrying the team for more than a month, the fan base and organization still hate his guts, and all I've heard on sports radio here in Chicago is people mocking him and talking how they should now trade him. When a guy plays that well, you've got to encourage him.

Quit fishing. Boozer hate has finally started to dry up here.

Omega

Banned
Raja Bell for Steve Blake
Amare + Kurt Thomas for Dwight
Shawn Marion for MWP
Leandro Barbosa for Antawn Jamison
Boris Diaw for Jordan Hill and Earl Clark
James Jones for Devin Ebanks and Robert Sacre
Grand Hill for Jodie Meeks

Waive Kobe and Pau

fuck that

eat a dick

Sports radio here in Chicago is going nuts over Joakim Noah, and how improved his jumpshot is, etc.

Even though he went 3-8 from the field and 4-8 from free throws. Idiots. Jumping up and down over a "hustle play" against the Pistons.
In guessing you're listening to espn, but yeah Harry is terrible with the Noah stuff.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
In guessing you're listening to espn, but yeah Harry is terrible with the Noah stuff.
Yeah, I am. The guy has surprised me with his play this year, but that jumpshot of his isn't falling anymore for some reason, so it was funny to me to hear that.

I know they brought it up, but this obsession with "hustle and intensity" is what causes this city to overrate these players, and lead to them not trading Noah for Melo, when they should have. It's also why they signed Deng to a massive contract that he wasn't worth, it's why they may overpay Butler.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Yeah, I am. The guy has surprised me with his play this year, but that jumpshot of his isn't falling anymore for some reason, so it was funny to me to hear that.

I know they brought it up, but this obsession with "hustle and intensity" is what causes this city to overrate these players, and lead to them not trading Noah for Melo, when they should have. It's also why they signed Deng to a massive contract that he wasn't worth, it's why they may overpay Butler.

In hindsight I agree Bulls should've dealt for Melo, as long as they resigned Asik, however not sure if MeloRose Bulls get past Miami that year.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
In hindsight I agree Bulls should've dealt for Melo, as long as they resigned Asik, however not sure if MeloRose Bulls get past Miami that year.
They're future would have been much, much brighter, and they would be the favorites now. Hell, I think they probably could have gotten past them that year, as then, the Heat couldn't just focus on shutting down Rose, and thus, destroying the entire offense. A starting lineup of

Rose
? (probably Rip)
Melo
Boozer
Asik

Add in a bench of Taj and whoever, and this team has a better chance of getting past Miami than this current lineup does.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
They're future would have been much, much brighter, and they would be the favorites now. Hell, I think they probably could have gotten past them that year, as then, the Heat couldn't just focus on shutting down Rose, and thus, destroying the entire offense. A starting lineup of

Rose
? (probably Rip)
Melo
Boozer
Asik

Add in a bench of Taj and whoever, and this team has a better chance of getting past Miami than this current lineup does.

Melo couldn't even vibe with Jeremy Lin, let alone Mr. Usage Rate Derrick Rose. It's not a given.

Lol, Royce just blacklisted himself.

“Coach McHale doesn’t run this team,” White said in a conversation with Houston radio station KBXX. “Despite what people think, he has very little control over this team. From a basketball point, he runs it, but from a business level and from an operational level, he has very little say. He’s almost a co-worker of mine rather than an adviser or a managerial type of position. That’s one of the big issues here.”

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225769/Royce_White_Refers_To_McHale_As_Co_Worker

Who are your all-star reserves?

2 guards, 3 frontcourt, 2 wild.

East: Kyrie, Jrue, Chandler, Lopez, Bosh, Boozer, and I guess Noah.

West: Westbrook, Harden, Timmy, LMA, M Gasol, Curry, and Tony Parker.

David Lee jobbed by Dwight, honestly (can't believe I wrote that).

I don't think LMA gets in over Lee

Yeah, i was torn on that one. There has to be 1 from memphis (Zbo or Gasol) and I put Curry because he is probably more fun for that game so I gave Portland a nod since they're better than I expected. Also means no milsap.

Truth is the West is pretty loaded in the front court even with Dwight taking a spot away. You can make the case for any of those guys I listed.

KG and Dwight should stay home.

uh

Why isn't Tim in the discussion for MVP this year?

He's an 18, 10 and 3 player posting ridiculous efficiency for a big man, good defense and the most insane thing is that he's doing this in 30 minutes per game.

I had no idea he was playing this well.

uh

Why isn't Tim in the discussion for MVP this year?

He's an 18, 10 and 3 player posting ridiculous efficiency for a big man, good defense and the most insane thing is that he's doing this in 30 minutes per game.

I had no idea he was playing this well.

That's probably why

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Melo couldn't even vibe with Jeremy Lin, let alone Mr. Usage Rate Derrick Rose. It's not a given.
You can make it work, and that wasn't even the reason why they didn't do the trade. They didn't do the trade because they viewed Noah as being "untouchable", which only makes my point about them overrating guys.

charsace

Where does Pau end up? Its obvious that Howard can't work with another big, just doesn't have the offensive skill set for it. So if the Lakers want to keep Dwight they need a stretch 4 or big 3 that hits jumpers.

Pau to denver for Wilson Chandler and garbage? Pau to the Hornets for Ryan Anderson and garbage?

Top Bottom