• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
BBZ-OgvCMAA5iPx.jpg

lol

Pablo Prigioni probable for the Knicks tonight, also no Chris Copeland in the starting lineup. In all probability Knicks will go with Kidd/Shumpert/Carmelo/Thomas/Chandler.

Shumpert's minute limit is up to 25 now.

reilo

Pablo Prigioni probable for the Knicks tonight, also no Chris Copeland in the starting lineup. In all probability Knicks will go with Kidd/Shumpert/Carmelo/Thomas/Chandler.

Shumpert's minute limit is up to 25 now.

Nobody cares.

Oh I'm sorry. I'll let you get back to stupid LA Lakers trades and announcers making ignorant comments. Enjoy when Soulplaya starts posting the fanfic about Boozer.

EDIT: Wait, there's a Knicks-Boston game tonight? I guess I'll be sure not to see your "not caring" ass if the Knicks lose.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Oh I'm sorry. I'll let you get back to stupid LA Lakers trades and announcers making ignorant comments. Enjoy when Soulplaya starts posting the fanfic about Boozer.
For your information, it wasn't me who posted the Boozer fan fic last time.

Actually, you know what? Never mind, I think it was me.

Where does Pau end up? Its obvious that Howard can't work with another big, just doesn't have the offensive skill set for it. So if the Lakers want to keep Dwight they need a stretch 4 or big 3 that hits jumpers.

Pau to denver for Wilson Chandler and garbage? Pau to the Hornets for Ryan Anderson and garbage?

The Hornets have a core that's basically already complete. It's just a matter of Anthony growing into a player that can affect the NBA game the way he did in college and maybe grabbing a few roleplayers along the way, so I doubt they move Ryno, who has a great contract.

I just don't know if there's a Pau trade out there that works straight up. So you'd need three teams most likely.

I just don't see him being traded. I think the Lakers pull a Utah Jazz and trade him to another team for picks and good players on a short contract.

reilo

EDIT: Wait, there's a Knicks-Boston game tonight? I guess I'll be sure not to see your "not caring" ass if the Knicks lose.

You posted about someone named Prosciutto.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm eager to hear more post-beatdown shit talk from the Knicks should they lose again.

I'm eager to hear more post-beatdown shit talk from the Knicks should they lose again.
Yo Dy you know Raymond Felton signed a shoe deal with Under Armour? Two other NBA players are wearing his shoe, Corey Brewer and Kemba Walker.

Kemba Walker is Ray Felton 2.0 except he doesn't play the right way. Let that sink in.

Jeff-DSA

Did anybody bring up Bob Ryan calling Dwight Howard the most overrated player in the NBA and Karl Malone the most overrated player of all time? I mean...what?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yo Dy you know Raymond Felton signed a shoe deal with Under Armour? Two other NBA players are wearing his shoe, Corey Brewer and Kemba Walker.

Kemba Walker is Ray Felton 2.0 except he doesn't play the right way. Let that sink in.

That's almost not even worth responding to.

Lakers are 12-12 without Nash. 5-13 with him. All I know is we weren't getting blown the fuck out till he came back lol

Dwight and Pau missed 3 of those games, Pau missed 2 more, Dwight was ejected halfway through one and hurt in the other.

Also 2 of those losses game before his injury and includes less than half of one game for him.

The team is 111 off eff and 101 def eff with nash on the floor according to most recent data at 82games.

If you look at the big 4 + Peace, it's 117-109. The problem is when Morris plays or they go small.

http://www.82games.com/1213/12LAL1.HTM#5man

Check out the overall 10 most used lineups: http://www.82games.com/1213/1213LAL2.HTM

This "gasol-howard" can't work argument makes no sense. Whenever it's with Nash or Blake is does very well. Morris is just a fucking terrible basketball player.

D'Antoni is a moron.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Did anybody bring up Bob Ryan calling Dwight Howard the most overrated player in the NBA and Karl Malone the most overrated player of all time? I mean...what?

Heard this a few times before

linsivvi

Dwight and Pau missed 3 of those games, Pau missed 2 more, Dwight was ejected halfway through one and hurt in the other.

Also 2 of those losses game before his injury and includes less than half of one game for him.

The team is 111 off eff and 101 def eff with nash on the floor according to most recent data at 82games.

If you look at the big 4 + Peace, it's 117-109. The problem is when Morris plays or they go small.

http://www.82games.com/1213/12LAL1.HTM#5man

Check out the overall 10 most used lineups: http://www.82games.com/1213/1213LAL2.HTM

This "gasol-howard" can't work argument makes no sense. Whenever it's with Nash or Blake is does very well. Morris is just a fucking terrible basketball player.

D'Antoni is a moron.

I agree with you but 82games.com pulls data from basketball reference and is not updated.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/n/nashst01/lineups/2013/
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/n/nashst01/on-off/2013/

Edit: Also it's 111 vs 110 and if you look at his on/off stats he has negative number there. Not that I think such stat tells the whole picture. His numbers aren't that far off from his last season anyway.

Nets aren't this good. They had a pretty easy January. I'm not worried

They did play 6 mediocre-bad teams but they beat OKC Indy & NYK. Split with ATL in January

Knicks played 4 bad teams lost to 1 (portland) and only had 1 quality win (Vs. SAS) they lost to Brooklyn Indy Chi and Boston.

You should be worried.

exarkun

*Look at the end of the knicks schedule....

Im not worried this is literally the toughest part of the entire season.

Word?

In April NYK has Hawks, Bucks, Miami, OKC, Chi, Indy and Hawks again. Unless they're all resting for the playoffs, which there is a decent chance of, and have no reason for an xtra W.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
They did play 6 mediocre-bad teams but they beat OKC Indy & NYK. Split with ATL in January

Knicks played 4 bad teams lost to 1 (portland) and only had 1 quality win (Vs. SAS) they lost to Brooklyn Indy Chi and Boston.

You should be worried.

Still not worried

Word?

In April NYK has Hawks, Bucks, Miami, OKC, Chi, Indy and Hawks again. Unless they're all resting for the playoffs, which there is a decent chance of, and have no reason for an xtra W.

Still not worried

Top Bottom