• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Kobe needs to get traded to the Bulls. Perfect fit for him with D-Rose coming back. Better yet, Kobe should request to get Amnestied.

Yeah the whole Kobes contract ending after next season thing is the least discussed sure fire atomic bomb story in the league imo.

Dude looks more athletic than some rooks on some nights and is scoring 29+ppg on decent percentages.

But he's really going to retire next year? Lol

And dudes been making like 25+per year for a minute now. You think he's going to give the Lakers a discount?

Lakers-age will implode. Konex will be like "WE OWE HIM SO MUCH, GIVE HIM THE MAX", and Scooter will be like, " I appreciate what kobe did but he needs to go all Wizards MJ now".

should be amazing

SoulPlaya

more money than God
what pick?
The Bulls own Charlotte's 1st round pick, unprotected, in 2016.

If I'm Carlos Boozer, I would feel completely discouraged to be on this team. Even after carrying the team for more than a month, the fan base and organization still hate his guts, and all I've heard on sports radio here in Chicago is people mocking him and talking how they should now trade him. When a guy plays that well, you've got to encourage him.

Lakers can sign everyone on the original Lakers Dream Team in 2014.

Fisher
Kobe
Ariza
Lamar
Pau

Farmar
Sasha
Radmon
Ronny

And not even have to pay the luxury tax!

Is it even possible to make this Lakers team lose 20 game if you run it in 2K sim? just thought about it lol

20 games across an 82 game season? sure

I don't think its impossible to have them lose the amount of games they do by the time the year is over though.

its still pretty mindblowing.

The Bulls won't be seeing our pick until 2015, it makes no sense for them to keep holding onto it when they're ready to compete now. They should have used it to facilitate a trade a long time ago.

linsivvi

Raja Bell for Steve Blake
Amare + Kurt Thomas for Dwight
Shawn Marion for MWP
Leandro Barbosa for Antawn Jamison
Boris Diaw for Jordan Hill and Earl Clark
James Jones for Devin Ebanks and Robert Sacre
Grand Hill for Jodie Meeks

Waive Kobe and Pau

Raja Bell for Steve Blake
Amare + Kurt Thomas for Dwight
Shawn Marion for MWP
Leandro Barbosa for Antawn Jamison
Boris Diaw for Jordan Hill and Earl Clark
James Jones for Devin Ebanks and Robert Sacre
Grand Hill for Jodie Meeks

Waive Kobe and Pau

Then fire Dantoni, that'd be kinda awesome.

Cloudy

Banned
20 games across an 82 game season? sure

I don't think its impossible to have them lose the amount of games they do by the time the year is over though.

its still pretty mindblowing.

If you adjust the ratings for Dwight, Nash and Gasol to how they are playing this year, sure

Pkaz01

usually like his articles where he shits on people but this is just dumb nash and d'antoni are not the biggest problem on that team. Dwight and kobe will never get a long and we all knew that from the start. Dwight is also a fucking idiot which makes things worse because he is just going to leave anyway.

Its also not really D'anotni's fault that they brought him in to coach a team full of people who don't work well in his offense. They are old and most of them can't nail threes consistently enough to space the floor. Its never going to work with D'antoni and if they brought in Phil i'm sure most of the same problems would come up because the only people playing D on that team are metta and sometimes dwight when he isnt too busy crying.

Rose is a big wild card, but even if he's not 100% I'd still take the Bulls because of their interior D and rebounding. Melo, Smith, and Felton could all get hot and win the Knicks a game or two but the Bulls D would win out in the end. Chandler doesn't have enough help down low.

KingJ2002

Lakers should have never hired D'Antoni.

I doubt this team would be this dysfunctional with Phil Jackson and the Triangle running the show.

long story short... they should have made Brian Shaw the head coach.

Rose is a big wild card, but even if he's not 100% I'd still take the Bulls because of their interior D and rebounding. Melo, Smith, and Felton could all get hot and win the Knicks a game or two but the Bulls D would win out in the end. Chandler doesn't have enough help down low.

I could see Rose abusing Iman and Raymond. But what if JR got hot for the Knicks.

It'd be great.

Cloudy

Banned
BBZaPGaCYAAwVYd.png:large

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Is that why they went with the Pelicans? To cross-promote Davis' unibrow?

Top Bottom