• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

SamuraiX-

We're gonna get blown the fuck out.

Some really stupid play, shot selection, and gambling on defense from the Kings to open up...

WE'RE BACK, BABY!

SamuraiX-

Man, if DMC would just plant his feet and go straight up with his arms on defense instead of bite for every single pump fake, he would look so much more competent on the defensive end of the floor.

I don't think I've ever seen a player waste his length to the degree that DMC does.

Y'all miss Felton?
Miss is a subjective word... but Knicks can't spam PnR with Kidd and Knicks miss Felton's JANK DRIBBLE penetration, numbers bear that out. Also Kidd is forced out of his comfort zone as the "SG who is really a PG" and actually has to guard PGs, where he's getting killed. Also turnovers have gone up.

giri

I once used this logic, but time after time when Dwight's not on the floor, he plays the same way spot up for a jumper or play Pg. keep making excuses though I watch every Lakers game. You can go back to last year with Bynum same shit. He doesn't attempt to bang down there.

I think you mistake me for a Laker fan or someone who gives a shit about the lakers.

Also, Pau's never "banged" down there. Ever. In his whole career.

Emwitus

Avery bradley's defense has been great so far. Still some rust but he'll get back in shape. There's hope for Celtics but they badly need a shot creator other than pierce. Man, i can't imagine how an OJ mayo on this team would have looked.

Darkman M

I think you mistake me for a Laker fan or someone who gives a shit about the lakers.

Also, Pau's never "banged" down there. Ever. In his whole career.

I don't give a shit if you are a Washington generals fan, you quoted me I responded period.

SamuraiX-

Man, if DMC would just plant his feet and go straight up with his arms on defense instead of bite for every single pump fake, he would look so much more competent on the defensive end of the floor.

I don't think I've ever seen a player waste his length to the degree that DMC does.

^ Add to this that it would also help avoid getting schooled by Reggie FUCKING Evans as well.

pilonv1

EJoPg.png

trade works for both teams, even asshole cancer Dwight would likely help the Warriors enough to make them legit title contenders and Lakers get a bunch of contracts that expire in 2014

We've got Bogut, I'd rather not have that cancer D12

The Magic have this horrible trend of not being able to score, even when they have guys who are hot (Nelson anf Afflalo kinda). Makes no sense, just keep it in their hands and let them playmake.

Top Bottom