• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Damn is this all you guys talk about? Should change the forum topic to "Knicks Discussion"

Uhh did you miss the Laker game yesterday? Stfu if you don't like it.

When teams with the largest fanbases play, they dominate the thread. That's what happens.

It's called logic.

SamuraiX-

John "The bane of my existence" Salmons has been playing... good... basketball (???) since like mid-December...????????????

Fuck you, Mayans.

Mxrz

The Magic have this horrible trend of not being able to score, even when they have guys who are hot (Nelson anf Afflalo kinda). Makes no sense, just keep it in their hands and let them playmake.

The city of Orlando will crumble if terrible 3s aren't taken.

On rotations, i'd also have pau play center a lot during the time nash is on the bench. Basically run a simplified triangle with kobe and pau. So when Nash is out, i'd be taking diwght out shortly there after.

It gets kobe his touches, it gets pau his touches, and has the benefit of not grinding dwight into the ground like he was in orlando. And most second units aren't going to re-act well to the triangle, and puts the ball in the hands of the second best passer/ decision maker on the team (pau)

It looks like D'antoni is slowly getting there.... slowly.

I was calling for a Nash-Dwight and Kobe-Pau rotations when any bench players come in since preseason.

2 of the 4 should always be in and Nash and Dwight are a natural fit and so are Kobe and Pau. And then, like you said, they could run some post offense through Pau with Kobe out there and then let Nash orchestrate fully when he is in.

Kobe called MDA today to put the ball in Nash's hands more and also Pau's. Kobe knows what's up.

But these Morris/Duhon and Meeks backcourts are trash. There is no playmaker. And they throw Dwight and Pau out there together with them so there is no spacing, even.

6 min into the 1st/3rd I'd take out Nash for a backup PG. At about 9 min mark I'd take Dwight out for Hill and ron out for Meeks.

Start the 2nd/4th with Nash-Meeks-Ron-Hill-dwight. 4-6 min in take out Nash and Dwight for Kobe and Pau. play a few more minutes, then get the starting 5 (or Meeks for MWP if he's rolling).

This is the best rotation. I don't get why neither Mike Brown or Mike D'Antoni see it.

At least he figured out Hill is good.

Emwitus

Why is doc rivers not adjusting.....or is it the Gm's fault? Rebounding is obviously killing this team. Defense works great but they can't rebound, hawks have like a gazillion second chance points

Goodbye new york fans.
Reggie-Miller-Meme-3.jpg

Why is doc rivers not adjusting.....or is it the Gm's fault? Rebounding is obviously killing this team. Defense works great but they can't rebound, hawks have like a gazillion second chance points

They have no rebounders on the team. KG does his best given his age, but Rondo might be their 2nd best rebounder...

SamuraiX-

T-Rob always looks like he's more interested in showing off his athleticism rather than actually playing defense.

Feels bad, man.

Oh God, just what this thread needed right now. NeoCavs fail posts.

lol camby just wants to throw up alley oops. that one miraculously went in

Just saw he replay where Kobe had his jersey in his mouth while crossing and pulling up. Sway.

that was pretty boss. kobe had a great game. i thought lakers would get blown out but it looked pretty close

Top Bottom