• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

h3ro

UrzsHl.jpg

Dwight's Fg % is probably in the 60's while Pau's is in the 30's right now. Not sure why you guys think he can actually back a grown man down in the paint. Pau couldn't back Konex down at this point.

It's because getting the ball stripped doesn't count as a shot attempt.

Cloudy

Banned
Dwight's Fg % is probably in the 60's while Pau's is in the 30's right now. Not sure why you guys think he can actually back a grown man down in the paint. Pau couldn't back Konex down at this point.

Dwight would probably be shooting 30% too if he was relegated to mid-range jumpers and 3s...

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I love how many Knick fans Orlando has.

Can't wait to live there and watch the games there. LOL

giri

becuase due to dwight being un able to stretch the floor, pau is taking as many shots under 10ft (5.3 attempts per game) as he is far away over 10ft(5.1attempts per game)

At the rim, pau is shooting 63%

out side of 10ft he's shooting 37%

not including the 3's that he's been taking.

Where as dwight takes basically no shots outside of 10ft and is converting at around 69% at the rim.

Both are actually down a few % poitns on their last 5 years in every category.

But to compare raw FG% like that is.... ignorant isn't the word i want, but its close. You're just looking at 1/5 of the story.

otapnam

becuase due to dwight being un able to stretch the floor, pau is taking as many shots under 10ft (5.3 attempts per game) as he is far away over 10ft(5.1attempts per game)

Where as dwight takes basically no shots outside of 10ft and is converting at around 69% at the rim.

But to compare raw FG% like that is.... ignorant isn't the word i want, but its close. You're just looking at 1/5 of the story.

lol thanks for typing this out now i dont have to! Dwight's post up game is pretty shitty too, most of his moves don't work and has limited shot ability

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I like that Stat is pretty much the only player who will try to go in the paint off the dribble.

Darkman M

I once used this logic, but time after time when Dwight's not on the floor, he plays the same way spot up for a jumper or play Pg. keep making excuses though I watch every Lakers game. You can go back to last year with Bynum same shit. He doesn't attempt to bang down there.

Isak_Borg

Going to be a rough game to watch if the knicks keep playing like this. Guess everyone went out drinking last night and are still dealing with the hangover.

Emwitus

If dwight was shooting 3s he'd be in the 30s too.

Cloudy

Banned
LA media trying to start some shit between Kobe and Dwight after Kobe said he and Shaq didn't stay together long cos they were both "alpha males".

They immediately took the quote to Dwight and he said:

If you're an alpha male, you don't have to always show that you're the alpha male. Just be who you are. It's not about making your mark or going around pissing everywhere. You don't have to do that.

My presence is felt every day and I don't have to come here and growl and snarl at people. Teammates like when I come in, have fun, and enjoy myself. If they can't do it, it's not a great working environment.

Emwitus

LA media trying to start some shit between Kobe and Dwight after Kobe said he and Shaq didn't stay together long cos they were both "alpha males".

They immediately took the quote to Dwight and he said:

lol. Bynum's not walking through that door.

Top Bottom