• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

thekad

Banned
Cavs suck, but still the Rockets wins against these mediocre teams are impressing me. They always find a way to pull it out in the end.

Also, Hollinger's power rankings has us fourth in the league and basketball-reference has us seventh. And that's with max cap space and Motiejunas just chillin' on the bench. Life is good.

cacophony

James Harden @JHarden13 now joins Elvin Hayes for 2nd most consecutive 25+ point games in franchise history at 12. Moses ahead at 13.

NBA ‏@NBA
With his last jumper for the @Spurs, Tim Duncan (16p) has just passed Adrian Dantley for 24th on the all-time scoring list! (23,179 points)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
looks like Portland will be the new NBA linear champions!

congrats!

Heat-Knicks-Grizz-Nuggets-Jazz-Clipps-Nuggs-Wolves-Blazers

lots of western teams

We are getting destroyed and they aren't even trying too man.

tumblr_m2rcz58ewJ1qzf08ao1_250.gif

Have any of you guys clicked on the OT thread where they're looking in on unsecured web cams? People are posting screen caps of baby cribs, an old guy without pants, and lots of other creepy shit. Definitely one of strangest threads I've seen since I've been a member.

Nori Chan

Have any of you guys clicked on the OT thread where they're looking in on unsecured web cams? People are posting screen caps of baby cribs, an old guy without pants, and lots of other creepy shit. Definitely one of strangest threads I've seen since I've been a member.

these people my god

Top Bottom