• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Why are you quoting me then talking about Pau?

And tbh, Pau probably could play international ball at a high level for another 2 years because of that style of play but again. Not sure why you quoted me after asking me a question then responding with something about Pau
... I asked you where were you a day or two, you assumed I was talkign about the Knicks instead of the Lakers game (which I meant). Dammit spread the logic around, don't hoard it for the Knicks!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That's why he's HARGOD clutch ass beard!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Vire

i want pekovic but honestly the heat aren't trying to get boards, defense is lazy.

Pek isn't available till after this season, and the Heat couldn't afford him anyway.

I'm sure the Heat would be fine without any additions (this is the same team as last year after all), but it couldn't hurt.

Bosh really needs to get his shit together. I don't care about the points, crash the god damn boards. It's pretty pathetic that a shooting guard (Dwyane) is out rebounding his ass.

Matrix

Pek isn't available till after this season, and the Heat couldn't afford him anyway.

I'm sure the Heat would be fine without any additions (this is the same team as last year after all), but it couldn't hurt.

Bosh really needs to get his shit together. I don't care about the points, crash the god damn boards. It's pretty pathetic that a shooting guard (Dwyane) is out rebounding his ass.
we just need a big man with hands.

Matrix

who's that chick in the crowd behind HARGOD...

me like.

Matrix

Good day to be a fan of Houston sports...

rare.

BRING ON THE LAKERS AND PATS! DEVILS TEAMS

Top Bottom