• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Riggs

Banned
Have any of you guys clicked on the OT thread where they're looking in on unsecured web cams? People are posting screen caps of baby cribs, an old guy without pants, and lots of other creepy shit. Definitely one of strangest threads I've seen since I've been a member.

Ya just read through it, are all these cams that are connected for anywhere viewing that we are able to see all from that one company that starts with Trend?

lol heard a nice "HELL NO" when Griffin got fouled, he didn't even touch the guy.

Have any of you guys clicked on the OT thread where they're looking in on unsecured web cams? People are posting screen caps of baby cribs, an old guy without pants, and lots of other creepy shit. Definitely one of strangest threads I've seen since I've been a member.
That thread feels dirty. I glanced at the OP but the rest of it is just weird

Lawler isn't so bad, but Mike Smith is horrible. He never has good insight and does nothing but gush or make excuses. I love how he always acts shocked when an opposing player is having a better have than they usually do. I can never listen to Clipper games on TV if he's doing commentary.

Emwitus

Dallas lost? Are you freaking kidding me? lol Knicks contending for first seed, warriors in the playoffs, lakers in tank mode, konex this season is just bizzare.

M.Cuban: -$100k

cuban.gif

Kobe Byrant said:
"That was a different dynamic. Shaq and I were a different dynamic," Bryant said. "That type of duo, you're not going to find another duo like that ever. There were other duos that were better than us, (Scottie) Pippen and (Michael) Jordan. But you'll never find a duo with two dominant personalities like myself and Shaquille. That was kind of a once-in-a-lifetime thing."
Dwight Howard said:
"You can't look at it as the alpha male. It's basketball. We're not a pack of wolves," Howard said.
"There's different ways to lead a team. Sometimes you have to follow to learn how to lead. I've done an excellent job with guys of being somebody they can all come to if they have a problem.
"But if they're not working the way they need to work, I'm the guy that will tell 'em, 'Hey, you need to get in the weight room or get some extra shots up.' That's where I come in. I don't have to bark about it to you guys (reporters) or to the team."

Howard then explained what his definition of an "alpha male" is.

"If you're an alpha male, you don't have to always show that you're the alpha male," he said. "Just be who you are. You come in the room, people know you're there.
Dwight Howard said:
"It's something we have to do to get better," he said. "We have to play like we like each other. Even if we don't want to be friends off the court, whatever that may be, when we step in between the lines or we step in the locker room or the gym, we have to respect each other and what we bring to the table.
Dwight Howard said:
"(My teammates) like when I come in, have fun and enjoy myself. Because they want to have fun and enjoy themselves, too," Howard said. "If they can't do it, it's not a great working environment.
Time to take your talents to south beach and join your homies.
Dwight+Howard+Lebron+James.jpg

D12 just wants to fun

Riggs

Banned
Time to take your talents to south beach and join your homies.
Dwight+Howard+Lebron+James.jpg
Originally Posted by Dwight Howard:
"It's something we have to do to get better," he said. "We have to play like we like each other. Even if we don't want to be friends off the court, whatever that may be, when we step in between the lines or we step in the locker room or the gym, we have to respect each other and what we bring to the table.

Holy shit lol, team has the worst chemistry ever.

Top Bottom