• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Magic roster is nothing but nuclear waste.
There's being happy about a win, and then there's being happy about a win that you edged out in the 4th quarter simply because the opposing team forgot that they needed to lose until the final 8 minutes.

The same roster that took us for a ride. Shhhhh!
See, you trying to use logic and shit, that never stopped Red Blaster.

Even a hungry cat will play with a crippled mouse for awhile before eating it.
Our roster is that one rod of nuclear waste that gets stuck in Homer Simpson's shirt.
inrodwetrust.png

FUCK YEAH
There's being happy about a win, and then there's being happy about a win that you edged out in the 4th quarter simply because the opposing team forgot that they needed to lose until the final 8 minutes.
See you trying to make sense and all. Where were you a day or two ago?

When the Knicks beat the Spurs on the end of 4 games in 5 nights on a b2b on the road?

Did I really need to say anything?
Lakers game.

You were literally shitting on Pau saying he was done after he was playing like an All-Star no more than 3 months ago in the Olympics.

EDIT: Now I'm not saying he's some amazing player, but you can't just lose it completely for no reason at all in that timespan. D'Antoni ain't going to help him though.

DY_nasty

How many more excuses do you have?

Those are excuses?

I'm not even trolling. I started watching the Celtics game after it became obvious that Orlando didn't see an issue with McBob guarding Carmelo 1 on 1.

Stop being so sensitive. I know you need me, but I gotta troll Rondo too.
Lakers game.

You were literally shitting on Pau saying he was done after he was playing like an All-Star no more than 3 months ago in the Olympics. Now I'm not saying he's some amazing player, but you can't just lose it for no reason at all in that timespan. D'Antoni ain't going to help him though.

Why are you quoting me then talking about Pau?

And tbh, Pau probably could play international ball at a high level for another 2 years because of that style of play but again. Not sure why you quoted me after asking me a question then responding with something about Pau

Diehard, am I losing it, or does this game look terrible and fuzzy? Not sure what's going on with Root's coverage.

Jazz actually with a lead after the 1st.

Vire

I haven't kept up with the free agent wire this year. Is there any rebounders worth a damn that Miami can pick up after nixing Harris?

DY_nasty

Rockets-age needs to stop being lazy and give Harden a real nickname. :|

Top Bottom