• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

BobLoblaw

Banned
Hollinger really needs to unload Gay to save the Grizzlies, their offense has stalled completely at this point of the season
It's the Iso-Rudy shit that normally comes out to bite us. That and Tony Allen taking jumpers. Oh, and we need a shooting guard off the bench that can score.

giri

Hollinger really needs to unload Gay to save the Grizzlies, their offense has stalled completely at this point of the season

They've gone away from what got them off to a great start, and Marc is trying to play facilitator too often too.

But rudy being very inefficient hasn't helped. I liked the idea of an eric gordon trade. Particularly if they can get aminu thrown in.

jjasper

The iso Rudy shit needs to die in a fire till he learns how to post up outmatched defenders and not try to cross everyone over.

Edit: Gordon for Gay would be very intriguing. But I hate having a 24 year old with the knees of a 90 year old.

They've gone away from what got them off to a great start, and Marc is trying to play facilitator too often too.

But rudy being very inefficient hasn't helped. I liked the idea of an eric gordon trade. Particularly if they can get aminu thrown in.

NO ownership is convinced they can make Eric like it there so that's probably a non-starter

I like the idea of maybe Lou Williams and Devin Harris for Rudy

Kobe Nash and mwp are all allowing way too much easy dribble penetration. No funneling and the help from the bigs doesn't have the time to react.

giri

NO ownership is convinced they can make Eric like it there so that's probably a non-starter

I really think both of those guys are fairly bad players, so it would be pretty terrible IMO. But they also need to get a starting SF back, one who can at least defend, if they're going to get a SG instead of a SF.

Ilyasova and Dunleavy wouldn't be a bad package, for the grizz.

I really think both of those guys are fairly bad players, so it would be pretty terrible IMO. But they also need to get a starting SF back, one who can at least defend, if they're going to get a SG instead of a SF.

Ilyasova and Dunleavy wouldn't be a bad package, for the grizz.

Lou off the bench would be great for Memphis, I think they can get away with starting Ellington next to Tony Allen since he's a floor spacer

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe has sucked in the 2nd quarter real bad. Wtf.

He played 6 minutes and took 1 shot (made) and 2 fts in the 2nd. He did have the ball stripped for a dunk. The guy he's mainly guarded is also 2-9. Your blame-Kobe stance is unbearable

BobLoblaw

Banned

I'd take that. A true back up PG and a SG off the bench that can shoot. That'd put Bayless in no-mans land, but he's more an SG anyway. So, where do I sign up?

linsivvi

I don't see how he was bad or great.

Anyways this team feels they can win with Metta putting up way more shots than Kobe. Let's see how it goes..

If Kobe wants to shoot, he'll shoot. Nothing in this universe can stop him from shooting the basketball.

He played 6 minutes and took 1 shot (made) and 2 fts in the 2nd. He did have the ball stripped for a dunk. The guy he's mainly guarded is also 2-9. Your blame-Kobe stance is unbearable

I didn't blame Kobe for anything. I said, at the time, he was having a bad 2nd. He had two bad fouls and that turnover with nothing positive. I even said wtf to indicate now confusing it was.

He closed out the quarter well, though.

Team doin well on offense. Perimeter d is terrible a d the rebounding not good either. That is the problem.

Pkaz01

Lmao Beasley has fallen so far off the rotation that wesley johnson is getting minutes over him while he gets DNP coach's decision

Top Bottom