• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

h3ro

is clovis a perma?
iXUDO7z5nrrrH.gif

NBA on NBC Boston ‏@NBAonNBCBoston
Sources say Danny Ainge dangling Green, Terry, Sullinger and Lee in an effort to land Cousins and Garcia.

Sources close to NBAonNBC - Join Hickman and Gilroy Every Saturday from 10AM to 12PM confirm that Danny Ainge is working to complete a deal to bring Cousins to Boston, tonight.

Celtics trying to trade Lee, teams demanding Bradley....ainge conflicted

hmmm

SamuraiX-

NBA on NBC Boston ‏@NBAonNBCBoston
Sources say Danny Ainge dangling Green, Terry, Sullinger and Lee in an effort to land Cousins and Garcia.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahaha

Ainge is truly fucking clueless. This ain't 2K13.

Magilla

Banned
The Celts would have to add some picks or something to make that even close to worthwhile. Green's contract alone is practically poison.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
" Woj was just on radio:
"In the end, (I think) he gets his buyout and money. When Royce was interviewing with teams pre-draft and was trying to get himself drafted, he didn't make all these demands. He got drafted, got his guaranteed money and those demands started to come when he wasn't going to walk in and get meaningful playing time. I think for him, the question is how badly does he want to be a professional basketball player? He did not spend time working out, is not in condition. I really don't think Royce plays one minute in the NBA."

smh pathetic

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
brandon knight is a boy
" Woj was just on radio:
"In the end, (I think) he gets his buyout and money. When Royce was interviewing with teams pre-draft and was trying to get himself drafted, he didn't make all these demands. He got drafted, got his guaranteed money and those demands started to come when he wasn't going to walk in and get meaningful playing time. I think for him, the question is how badly does he want to be a professional basketball player? He did not spend time working out, is not in condition. I really don't think Royce plays one minute in the NBA."

smh pathetic

lol... robbery

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
" Woj was just on radio:

smh pathetic

You surprised? He won't even post up what the actual problem is, hiding behind "doctors" and "protocol" without even once saying what Houston is asking him to do that is against doctors orders.

Dude's hiding behind ADA guidelines without a clue with about how they are really supposed to be used.

Dude be stealing money from the Rocket's like you stole them laptops back in Minny.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You surprised? He won't even post up what the actual problem is, hiding behind "doctors" and "protocol" without even once saying what Houston is asking him to do that is against doctors orders.

Dude's hiding behind ADA guidelines without a clue with about how they are really supposed to be used.

Dude be stealing money from the Rocket's like you stole them laptops back in Minny.

Not surprised at all. Pissed beyond belief (vague as fuck on twitter like you said) and I have anxiety issues myself from bad health. I can't stand this kid now.

Anxiety troopers my ass.

giri

Rewarding this kind of behavior is not a good look. Cut his ass now and sue him

Sue him for what? and get what money from the guy?

He's only worth what salary they've already paid to him (maybe 500k?) and thats it.

The worst they could do is sue for defamation, but that could cost them more in lawyer fee's and potential bad press than anything they could gain.

Sueing him would be a really dumb move.

There might be the ability to void his contract depending on the language.

But that could open the rockets to a suit which giri points out costs money.

Just leave him sulking for 2 seasons suspended

Cloudy

Banned
Sue him for what? and get what money from the guy?

He's only worth what salary they've already paid to him (maybe 500k?) and thats it.

The worst they could do is sue for defamation, but that could cost them more in lawyer fee's and potential bad press than anything they could gain.

Sueing him would be a really dumb move.

I just feel the NBA has to send a message that this type of stuff won't be tolerated

Top Bottom