• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

thekad

Banned
Royce will probably sue anyway because he's a moron. Hopefully the PA doesn't even bother getting involved in this.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I just feel the NBA has to send a message that this type of stuff won't be tolerated

It was simply anxiety over flying and he's turned it into some sort of message/crusade for mental health even though the Rockets went out of their way to help him and agreed to his travel terms. Dude is full of shit or he's developed a billion more anxiety issues since he cant start.

He's also basically calling the NBA/D league an unsafe place to work. I'm sure that sits well with Stern, the owners and gms.

Dude better start looking for another job. He's a father already (needs to support his family) and he's still a child himself with the way he's dealing with this crap on twitter.

I just wish they could release him (I know he's not playing), but I want this guy to have nothing to do with the franchise any longer.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Trade him to The Kings lol.

No team would trade for him and he wouldn't accept a trade anyway. It's the Rockets or no NBA/Euro team if I recall one of his tweets.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I love how this team gets in close games all the time and loses in the end

Top Bottom