• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Cloudy

Banned
I like how the one time the team shoots well Kobe is shit.

Lol Howard. Why even post on McGee?

This team. Patience so thin.

Maybe he needs to get in a rhythm too? I just don't understand freezing him out and expecting him to save us late. Every other team plays off the best player from the start

Maybe he needs to get in a rhythm too? I just don't understand freezing him out and expecting him to save us late. Every other team plays off the best player from the start
He has like 4 or 5 assists in the 1st. No one froze him out. He took what the d gave him and dished. Iggy is a damn good defender.

Kobe is having a bad shooting night. It happens. No one is perfect. It's also not why they're losing.

SamuraiX-

qjdn7.png

smh

Ainge is so desperate to blow it up but nobody's taking any of those contracts.

Ethan Strauss ‏@SherwoodStrauss

Laker fans see an actual defensive stop, react as though Oprah's at center court, handing out cars to everyone
crushed

gotdayum

Kobe isn't really missing shots he normally makes. His midrange shooting has been fine. He's bricking a bunch of 3 pointers like he usually does and he's missing a lot of shots in the paint because of shot blockers.

Cloudy

Banned
He has like 4 or 5 assists in the 1st. No one froze him out. He took what the d gave him and dished. Iggy is a damn good defender.

Kobe is having a bad shooting night. It happens. No one is perfect. It's also not why they're losing.

Iggy is not a factor. Kobe dropped 40 on these guys in their house a week ago. He is relegated to 3pt shooting tonight..

Top Bottom