• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

jjasper

Well at least Bayless came to play.

Edit: I have had no difference in with playing online with PSN compared to XBL the only thing that has ever bothered me is the how slow it is to download shit. I can download a 1GB demo from XBL in like 10 mins but it takes about an hour on PSN.

psn connectivity for online games and downloads has been shit from day 1

i look at it like i'm paying 60 bucks for good, seemless online service for multiplayer and updates and nothing else and i'm absolutely satisfied. my biggest gripe with psn and the people that support it is that it works great when you reconfigure your router, call your cable service, set up the rabbit ears, check your power grid, etc but i don't even need to look at my xbox hard to get shit working like it should right out the box.
PSN worked fantastic for me when I had it(no lag, fast downloads) but it's pretty obvious that It's inconsistent among users. Hopefully Sony steps it up for next gen.

$60 bucks for XBL is a joke. i paid $35 and i still think its overpriced. i only got it for halo but i also ended up getting BLOPS2 for xbox as well since i didnt want to feel like i wasted $35 bucks. now that i think about it, this is a genius strategy by microsoft to persuade multi console users to buy multi-plat games on their platform. motherfuckers

well memphis is only down 20 now

lol what is ynb so furious about? calm down

jjasper

Fuck is wrong with Westbrook?

Edit: the five second call? Fucking hell it is one possession. Where someone took the wrong cut get over it.

Omega

Banned
psn connectivity for online games and downloads has been shit from day 1

i look at it like i'm paying 60 bucks for good, seemless online service for multiplayer and updates and nothing else and i'm absolutely satisfied. my biggest gripe with psn and the people that support it is that it works great when you reconfigure your router, call your cable service, set up the rabbit ears, check your power grid, etc but i don't even need to look at my xbox hard to get shit working like it should right out the box.

my PSN is fine and all I did was plug in an ethernet cable. I'm way too lazy to do any of those things you listed.

download speeds are ass but it's really not that big of a deal. Depending on your connection it might take longer, for me it was only a 5 minute difference.

I'm done wasting $60 just to have slightly better dl speeds or party chat. I had xbox (if you don't believe me you can ask Smokey or Dark Faze. I was in the 2K league with them) but it's just not worth it. The way some people make it sound, it's as if 360 games have lobbies full of people with FiOS Quantum and PS3 is an unplayable mess with everyone having 56k. It's really not that bad.

also, i forgot to mention this, but Sony is terrible with preventing hacks. It plagued PS2 and after that whole Geohots thing, some games are unplayable on PS3. so if you're worried about that, stay away. I'm sure PS4 will be hacked easily and games will only be playable for 4-6 months before everyone has godmode or something

Fox318

KD and Kyrie need to play together.

7lKqFYp.png

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Brooks and Durant are both pussies. Shit's disgusting how they put up with this liability.

SamuraiX-

Just found out about the Gay trade
lulz
. Wow, Memphis. LOLraptors FO

The Grizz got a lot deeper, but Gay was their best closer. Will be fun to see how Prince fits in. Hard to say if they got better or worse at this point. I still think they probably jumped the gun just because Gay was having a slow season.

jjasper

Ha Johnson just trying to not get a new contract. Two misses and then cuts to the rim instead of grabbing the ball right in front of him.

That sequence probably prevents any sort of comeback.

Top Bottom