• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Sony has a lot of catching up to do.

They really don't. Sony has been hitting out of the park with their software recently. They've got God of War, Last of Us, Beyond, etc. coming just this year. Also, Playstation Plus is one of the best services in gaming right now.

Kevin Martin has a fucked up looking shot.

rando14

They really don't. Sony has been hitting out of the park with their software recently. They've got God of War, Last of Us, Beyond, etc. coming just this year. Also, Playstation Plus is one of the best services in gaming right now.

Kevin Martin has a fucked up looking shot.

Even though I picked up a 360 this gen I'm thinking PS4 next gen because stupid fucking xbox live costs $60 with ads when on PS it's free. Is the online service for PS comparable in terms of quality?

Even though I picked up a 360 this gen I'm thinking PS4 next gen because stupid fucking xbox live costs $60 with ads when on PS it's free. Is the online service for PS comparable in terms of quality?

In my opinion, Playstation Plus completely trumps Live Gold. You get free games each month, tons of discounts, cloud saves, automatic downloads, etc. Getting three retail releases a month for free is a great deal. Sometimes Plus members get up to 75% off in terms of discounts too.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Middle name is Stephen?

I'm pretty sure he lost feeling in his feet long ago
In my opinion, Playstation Plus completely trumps Live Gold. You get free games each month, tons of discounts, cloud saves, automatic downloads, etc. Getting three retail releases a month for free is a great deal. Sometimes Plus members get up to 75% off in terms of discounts too.

Too bad PSN has always run like complete shit by comparison though

You can't play those free games once the PSN+ subscription runs out.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I think we have missed 13 lay ups this quarter.

Have you watched us? We have missing easy shots and playing shit defense. Just like we have been for 3 weeks.
I've watched almost every Memphis game this season. Never looked that shitty.

Vahagn

sadpau.jpg

Biggest.Frown.Ever.

Omega

Banned

What are your main things you're looking for?

PSN isn't that bad. It gets the job done. Problem is it feels like half the games don't implement a quick invite feature. Feels like you always have to use the in-game invite system which sucks balls.

Is it as smooth as xbl? not at all. in terms of gameplay it feels the same, if anything ps lags less since you don't have taco bell hosts plaguing psn.

xbl isn't worth $60, it's not worth $40. It's not even worth it at all compared to PS+. I'm sure PS4 will have party chat and have a better and smoother UI next gen. Sony clearly underestimated it's importance this gen.

blows my mind how people support paying $60/yr to unlock half their game.

You can't play those free games once the PSN+ subscription runs out.

wasn't aware you kept all the perks to xbl gold when your subscription expired

rando14

I still don't understand why XBL charges you to play on P2P.

cant even watch your netflix sub

PSN isn't that bad. It gets the job done. Problem is it feels like half the games don't implement a quick invite feature. Feels like you always have to use the in-game invite system which sucks balls.

Is it as smooth as xbl? not at all. in terms of gameplay it feels the same, if anything ps lags less since you don't have taco bell hosts plaguing psn.

xbl isn't worth $60, it's not worth $40. It's not even worth it at all compared to PS+. I'm sure PS4 will have party chat and have a better and smoother UI next gen. Sony clearly underestimated it's importance this gen.

Yeah just looking for online play, not too concerned with fancy party features. Occasional FPS. Thinking about getting Dark souls and Dragons Dogma, I think they have some online features integrated into the game

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

psn connectivity for online games and downloads has been shit from day 1

i look at it like i'm paying 60 bucks for good, seemless online service for multiplayer and updates and nothing else and i'm absolutely satisfied. my biggest gripe with psn and the people that support it is that it works great when you reconfigure your router, call your cable service, set up the rabbit ears, check your power grid, etc but i don't even need to look at my xbox hard to get shit working like it should right out the box.

Top Bottom