• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

russ%2Bwestbrook%2Bis%2Bnot%2Bhappy.gif

Omega

Banned
Really, it's a damn shame he didn't do that Fab Five documentary on ESPN.

He needs to replace Reggie Miller permanently on TNT too.

Yeah would have been so much better. Jalen talked too much, plus it would have been great to get some insight through his pov.

Does Chris even want be a full-time commentator? He could easily replace Shaq on the Inside crew and Reggie on TNT, I just assumed he only wanted to do it part time. Hope TNT didn't think those two were a better option

KingGondo

Banned
Yeah would have been so much better. Jalen talked too much, plus it would have been great to get some insight through his pov.

Does Chris even want be a full-time commentator? He could easily replace Shaq on the Inside crew and Reggie on TNT, I just assumed he only wanted to do it part time. Hope TNT didn't think those two were a better option
Shaq is a bigger name (although he contributes NOTHING to the Ernie-Chuck-Kenny formula and usually detracts) and I don't know how Reggie got a job as a commentator. He's obnoxious and awful, and thinks he's way more clever than he is.

Mark Jackson wiped the floor with him as a color guy, and yes that's intended as an insult.

Real NBA fans know C-Webb is the best.

Shaq is a lot more entertaining when Chuck isn't there. those two in the studio at the same time can't blend. They should make Chuck commentate more so we can have more Cwebb in the studio. He has good chemistry with Shaq(surprisingly) and Barkely commentating is awesome.

Omega

Banned
Shaq is a bigger name (although he contributes NOTHING to the Ernie-Chuck-Kenny formula and usually detracts) and I don't know how Reggie got a job as a commentator. He's obnoxious and awful, and thinks he's way more clever than he is.

Mark Jackson wiped the floor with him as a color guy, and yes that's intended as an insult.

Real NBA fans know C-Webb is the best.

Shaq might be the bigger name but I would think he hurts the show more than helps.

I can't be the only person in the world who doesn't watch it anymore because of him. He's annoying, tries way too hard to be funny and provides nothing to discussions other then "every big man has to average 28 and 15 or they suck"

I've seen some of it this season and he's brought that up so I know he hasn't changed much since last season.

Mavs tried to get Calderon? All their moves and attempted moves this year make me think they won't be retaining Collison.

And how could Jack blow that pass by Bogut D:

Westbrook on if he feels like he needs to control his temper more: "I control it like a man like I did tonight."
dude will cost the the Thunder at least 3 or 4 games in their playoff run. Teams just have to bring it out of him. Pop is good at that.

Top Bottom