• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Pkaz01

Why the fuck do the suns keep trying to trade for overpayed players? fuck rudy fuck gordon fuck smith. Trade for some picks and young players. Not inconsistent shits that are going to eat all the capspace

cacophony

these gifs just don't stop coming

iUTd2drT310C6.gif

(lin & parsons)

The nba.com store is so shitty. How can you have personalized T-shirts available for Cory Higgins, Diop, and Jeff Taylor; but not MKG? There must be some real geniuses running that store.

It would be nice to get some authentic Bobcats apparel before we become the Hornets again.

Raptors are going to win tonight

Panic buttons will be pressed

Nah, I've seen this show too many times before. I'm calling a loss/moral victory, followed by claims of "Gay and player X showed positive signs of..." and "once Colangelo finds a taker for Bargnani, this team will really start to..."

DrMungo

:lol wow.

Some emotional instability going on here, folks.

Yeah, that whole episode seems off.
Anyone read that Royce White piece on Grantland? Dude seems sincere in wanting to get well, but still pretty naive in how the world works. That said, I was once in my early 20s too.

At this point I am pretty sure we are going to have a 30 for 30 about Lin and Parsons being the breakthrough gay couple in team sports

Top Bottom