• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Isak_Borg

man the knicks aee playing like shit and this is one of those games we should be winjing ithout effort. if we really want to be a great team we shouildnt be struggling against thse teams.
oakly, mason and starks woulsnt stand for this shit
edit: drunk fuck spelling

He was truly retarded last year because things that NBA teams would do, like simple post dives, would send him to hell. Now he's better at everything post-related but that's not what Tankflap does at all. Biz has done a hell of a lot better than I thought he would in learning the zone but he commits SO FUCKING HARD to every hand off of responsibility, overhelping on everything (even when he needs to, which has to be hard as hell to learn on the job), that he's simply taken advantage of.

I think he got too used to playing next to Mullens too.

I think you might be on to something here, overhelping can become second nature when you play beside a sieve like Mullens.

edit: our bigs are just about too shitty for me to handle much longer...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
we are literally getting blown out by a decrepit wolves team at home

DY_nasty

knicks crying like bitches

stay free

"nick young starting to perculate"

knicks got clyde poppin mollies now

woo

alba

Little is the new Big
I can't believe we're trailing by that much, let's come back guys.. don't want to lose against the Wiz, come on :p

DY_nasty

felton =
i9yIss7JohoNT.png

Knicks will make their trademark run to cut it to 8 then lose. Maybe they can shake off the rust for tomorrow, still don't understand why they ran the lineup they did.

linsivvi

Knicks will make their trademark run to cut it to 8 then lose. Maybe they can shake off the rust for tomorrow, still don't understand why they ran the lineup they did.

That's what I've been asking. Why are they starting 3 PGs? If they want to play Pringles ball they should have him back.

That's what I've been asking. Why are they starting 3 PGs? If they want to play Pringles ball they should have him back.
... 2 PGs. Shump is a 6'5 SG, he can play SF a bit.

Kidd shouldn't have been playing, he had a sore back. Knicks play tomorrow, is Kidd's back magically going to get better? Should've just went

Felton
Shumpert
White or Copeland
Carmelo
Chandler

Even starting Kurt and shifting Carmelo to SF would've been acceptable for toughness.

Top Bottom