• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
BBuNM1kCYAA0xHO.jpg

How did I miss this?

Vahagn

His around the back elbow pass is still amazing to go back and watch.

I came of age during the early Lakers/Kings games when he was a rookie/sophmore.

I remember patterning my game after his cuz I didn't have the athleticism to pattern it after a Kobe or others.

Needless to say, I was blown away by that elbow pass...and picked it up. It's actually pretty easy to pull off, just damn revolutionary when he did it.

exarkun

Yea it's definitely NOT most. You could see players in Utah and San Antonio/Dallas being Republican, or pretending to be Republican. But I doubt most Basketball players would vote Romney over Obama, or any Republican over Clinton.

I remember reading that Spencer Hawes is hardcore though, like "Obama will bring a 1000 years of Darkness" Chuck Norris Level.

Edit: Who is this Stacey you guys are talking about? I Know Gabrielle Union and she's incredibly hot...who's this other chick that's competing with her

Don't play this game son! Hottest 40 year old.

I know you were baiting someone into posting a pic... so I'll do it! (though im at work).

5222342.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
what a sad day for that * team to enter the sacred ground of the white house.

ohNOitsRO

Which PGs would 37 year old Jason Williams (who barely put up 2pts2asts two years ago) be better than?

This is strictly if j-will jumped on their team and ran the offense when in the game and if his knees actually allowed him to run:

Ricky Rubio
Steve Blake
Andre Miller
Jason Kidd
John Wall
Jeff Teague
Beno Udrih
Jerrid bayless
Devin Harris
Rodrigue Beaubois
Dj Augustin
Rodney stuckey

Do I really have to keep on?

See the problem is when I say "j will is still better than half the point guards in the NBA" people with no knowledge of basketball immediately think that I mean j will can play 30 minutes on a team that has an all star caliber point guard and j will can replace them and completely forget about all the other point guards in the NBA that arent as exposed as westbrooks and rondos...

In limited minutes I believe j will can ball harder than at least those I listed, and there's plenty more point guards that belong on that list

Jeff-DSA

This is strictly if j-will jumped on their team and ran the offense when in the game and if his knees actually allowed him to run:

Ricky Rubio
Steve Blake
Andre Miller
Jason Kidd
John Wall

Jeff Teague
Beno Udrih
Jerrid bayless
Devin Harris
Rodrigue Beaubois
Dj Augustin

Rodney stuckey

Do I really have to keep on?

See the problem is when I say "j will is still better than half the point guards in the NBA" people with no knowledge of basketball immediately think that I mean j will can play 30 minutes on a team that has an all star caliber point guard and can j will can replace them and completely forget about all the other point guards in the NBA that arent as exposed as westbrooks and rondos...

In limited minutes I believe j will can ball harder than at least those I listed, and there's plenty more point guards that belong on that list

Disagree with the bolded ones, and almost the entire rest of the list. Almost.

Vahagn

At least this year Rubio has regressed mentally back into a middle school player

In his last season - 2010-2011 White Chocolate played under 11 minutes a game.

2.0 ppg - 1.1 rpg - 1.9 apg - 33% FG - 26% 3PT - 0.00 FT%

And now, a couple years later. He's better than Ricky Rubio. Ok right.

Edit: I am convinced you watch nothing but Heat games and know only Heat Players. In fact, I'm pretty damn sure the Jason Williams you're imagining is the J-Will Circa 2006 Miami Heat. Amirite?

John Wall

John Wall

John Wall

John Wall

John Wall

somebody hold me back

"hai guys, i don't know if Jason Williams can still fucking walk without a cane, but I'll say he's better than John Wall"

Get that shit out of here.

BLASG1813.jpg

ohNOitsRO

In his last season - 2010-2011 White Chocolate played under 11 minutes a game.

2.0 ppg - 1.1 rpg - 1.9 apg - 33% FG - 26% 3PT - 0.00 FT%

And now, a couple years later. He's better than Ricky Rubio. Ok right.

Edit: I am convinced you watch nothing but Heat games and know only Heat Players. In fact, I'm pretty damn sure the Jason Williams you're imagining is the J-Will Circa 2006 Miami Heat. Amirite?

Do you read anything I write? Or do you just pinpoint one thing and try your absolute hardest to prove me wrong cause it ain't working

I specifically said if his knees are working then yeah he's better than those guys, but of course you pick out stats from his last season when he literally had cardboard for knees

You're so bad at arguing it's laughable

it's great entertainment what you provide here

Lol and I am talking about Heat J Will (WHEN HE HAD KNEES YA DOOF) because Sac J Will would shit on most of the point guards that play today

Top Bottom