• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

exarkun

Who shit in the Jazz's cereal? Did they play last night?

I couldn't watch the first half, but damn this half the Rockets look like the team that won 6 in a row. Even Lin is doing well (though I still atest to the fact that he will be a good PG with some more time).

Delfino has been playing well, aquisition of the year for the Rocket's bench. Im sorry Jeff and diehard, every team lays an egg from time to time.

J.R. Smith has shot 43% from the 3-pt line when he does so without dribbling. When he dribbles once or more: 8.3%.

At the risk of sounding like I'm defending JR, that sounds pretty normal to me. If you aren't having to dribble before shooting a 3 it's probably because you were wide open beyond the arc. Spot up shooters aren't necessarily good at creating their own shots.

His problem is he's as confident as AI was, but as garbage as White Chocolate (you pick the era). Actually, that's unfair to JR.

Darkman M

Holy Crap...Bogut's Back!?!?! Of course Steph has to sprain his ankle ...Oh basketball gods, why hath thou forsaken me? Tell me who must I smite...and thy will shall be done..
What? Again dude must have that Derrick Rose diet of skittles and sprite for daily nutrition.

exarkun

Marcus Morris is EATIN.

Dude has an offensive game, can't deny it. His defense is so-so, but at least he's learned not to go for the immediate putback when he gets a rebound. He did that shit at the beginning of the season thinking this was still the D-league, and he turned it over all the damn time.

Our reserves keep extending that lead. Can we make it 50 points!?
1338979011847.gif

What? Again dude must have that Derrick Rose diet of skittles and sprite for daily nutrition.

I saw the replay....He stepped on some guy's while foot driving into the lane ( I think he even jumped off it to lay up)...I remember reading that someone was suggesting that his posture might not be right somewhere else and he's compensating too much with his ankles. However, the problem with fixing that is by messing with a shooters posture, you're also screwing with his balance mechanics, possibly fucking up his jump shooting...

edit- He stepped on Ed Davis' foot...It doesn't look like much TBH but I guess that's why it's bad...

Top Bottom