• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Jeff-DSA

Haha, it would have been the worst loss in franchise history if the Rockets hadn't jacked up that last three and given us one more possession.

thekad

Banned
I'm not upset, it's just one of those unwritten rules that you don't do that.
Patrick Beverly and James Anderson are trying to stay in the league and the other guys are fighting for playing time.

I don't think they give a shit about the Jazz's butthurt.

diehard

Fleer
always hilarious to me how bitter Rocket fans are over the Jazz.

Don't worry, i'm sure you'll choke away the playoffs like last year.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Could be worse, could be the finals.
Damn.

BoozerOpenMouth.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets were still shooting threes with the shot clock off up 40+. What a bunch of bush league twats.

mmmmm the hate is strong

lol Jazz fans

It's so cute watching Jazz and Rockets fans go at each other, don't you remember the good ol' days when you guys were relevant and it actually meant something?

There's few things worse than being a Rockets fan. Right now there are probably 50 YouTube videos being uploaded for this game with some awful song playing and a "Clutch City" intro text header.

Hey bro, I hold no ill will towards you or your Salt Lake City brethren. I just hate your team. Can't explain it, it's just how I feel.

Matrix

It's so cute watching Jazz and Rockets fans go at each other, don't you remember the good ol' days when you guys were relevant and it actually meant something?

Dream is better than any player that is, has or in the future will ever wear a Heat uniform.

I'll take my two past championships thanks to him and the Jazz fans can have their life long hate.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Dream is better than any player that is, has or in the future will ever wear a Heat uniform.

I'll take my two past championships thanks to him and the Jazz fans can have their life long hate.

As far as my personal favorite centers to watch play it went Dream then Zo

So can't 100 percent ride with you

Plus Glen Rice was really nailing Palin so that makes him pretty epic

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
This is the longest "go wait in your room and don't say a word, I'm going to go pick out a nice tree branch to beat you with" in the world lol.
My dad was the master of that

Matrix

As far as my personal favorite centers to watch play it went Dream then Zo

So can't 100 percent ride with you

Plus Glen Rice was really nailing Palin so that makes him pretty epic

lol

Top Bottom