• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Essentially i am lost.

A) I can't, the IRC servers are down.
B) I wouldn't because your're more annoying than ohnoitsRo or what ever that reatrds name was, when you're on IRC. And it was a community ban, i believe Reilo complained that i beat him to the punch. And someone else was seconds away.

You and Reilo are not a community.

charsace

D12's career path will mirror

images

Larry Johnson worked hard and turned himself into a perimeter player, adding range his jumper and improving his jumper even more. I don't see Howard doing that when he hasn't been able to improve his post game by a significant amount.

Wiggins will end up in Toronto. The NBA made paper when Carter was there. Getting a hom grown kid on the Raptors would make bank.

Tom Penny

Larry Johnson worked hard and turned himself into a perimeter player, adding range his jumper and improving his jumper even more. I don't see Howard doing that when he hasn't been able to improve his post game by a significant amount.

Wiggins will end up in Toronto. The NBA made paper when Carter was there. Getting a hom grown kid on the Raptors would make bank.

He became a bum after he hurt his back and not nearly as effective. Massive drop off. I wasn't talking about their games.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Bless you child.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I thought the IRC links were in the OP?

If not, blame reilo.

Also, I thought Dominican Power was unbanned. *shrug*

DY_nasty

Take it up with adam. He told me not to include it in the OP anymore.

Its not like we don't we actually run the place.

If Pimp can managed to not be banned all the time, it just makes it pretty clear that its generally as open as it is in the thread. You gotta work hard to get banned.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Its not like we don't we actually run the place.

If Pimp can managed to not be banned all the time, it just makes it pretty clear that its generally as open as it is in the thread. You gotta work hard to get banned.

Pimp's on ****** status until further notice.

How embarrassing is it that Golden State essentially has the best half of their team out and yet the Cavaliers are still losing by double digits at home?

dalVlatko

EVERYTHING.

CJ Miles should be getting every single one of Gee's minutes. But nope, Byron Scott.

I think CJ is just as bad as Gee. The only thing he has going for him is that he occasionally gets hot with the awful jumpers he puts up

Neither are good enough to be a starting SF in the NBA

charsace

He became a bum after he hurt his back and not nearly as effective. Massive drop off. I wasn't talking about their games.

LJ was still a good player after he moved to the 3. He turned into a good defender and was effective posting up at the 3 and spacing the floor.

Nerlens Noel is such a fucking beast.

Kentucky may miss the tournament because every other player on the team sucks but he should still go #1 even if Kentucky ends up NIT bound.

abuC

Nerlens Noel is such a fucking beast.

Kentucky may miss the tournament because every other player on the team sucks but he should still go #1 even if Kentucky ends up NIT bound.

Noel is a beast, but you said Drummond is the biggest project you've ever seen?

LOL, opposites world.

LOL, opposites world.

Drummond was scared of the paint in college and constantly missed wide open layups and dunks while almost never playing defense. Noel is one of the best defenders in college basketball even if he sucks nearly as bad offensively (though he's not scared which makes him better than college Drummond)

DY_nasty

LOL, opposites world.

Drummond putting on big boy pants in the NBA is as much of a stretch as Adam Morrison forgetting how to shoot.

abuC

Drummond was scared of the paint in college and constantly missed wide open layups and dunks while almost never playing defense. Noel is one of the best defenders in college basketball even if he sucks nearly as bad offensively (though he's not scared which makes him better than college Drummond)

Noel is going to be a project he's 220lbs and won't do much in the NBA until he puts on weight.

Top Bottom