• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Above everything else, Earl Clark is really smart about ball movement. There was a lot of instances late in that 4th where Metta would have jacked up a 3 but Clark made the extra pass for an easier basket.

Canuck76

Banned
We won another close one?

Dang. Maybe one of the best starting fives in the nba on this team. Literally the bench tries to screw this team over every game only for the 5 guys to buckle down and bring it back.

anyone can statpad on a bad team

Not everyone...
austin-rivers1.jpg

Nelo Ice

Banned
Got home for most of the 2nd half and wow Earl Clark continues to amaze me. He's been playing hard and making all the right plays.

Cloudy

Banned
Anderson never scored on pau. He got all his on Jamison in the 4th.

Are you d'antonis son?

At least Jamison can stay with him on the perimeter. I can't believe Pau is pouting after a win. WTF

I'm no D'Antoni apologist but he made the right move. I'd have preferred Metta in for defense but he has ZERO basketball IQ on offense lol

At least Jamison can stay with him on the perimeter. I can't believe Pau is pouting after a win. WTF
By stay with him you mean go 3/3 from 3 against him?

You do realize it became a 1 point game with pau on the be ch and ryno going off right?

Fucking fuck dude.

Only thing I'm worried about are Pau's feelings. D'Antoni should have got him 30 or at least the high 20s. He's been playing great and had a +21 tonight, by far the best on the team. His feelings/ego could get hurt... i'm not sayin he's soft, he plays hard, he's just european.

true neolakes know that EC6 is on a hot streak while fairweather tools like IGSaint are Knicks fans in November jizzing themselves over Ronnie Brewer and JR Smith shooting 45% from three

pilonv1

Must be a pretty terrible season to be impressed by Earl Clark.

You don't see Brandy talking about how good Bernard James is.

Top Bottom