• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

It's been called both ways because its so hard to see live. I never said its called only one way.
This one was pretty obvious though. And it was in the final seconds too, how many times do you see a call go against the offense in the final seconds? Refs usually swallow the whistle or go foul on the defense. I was stunned they actually made any call there.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
choke a 18 point lead 5 minutes ago, make a 3 to go up 6, celebrate like you won the closeout game of a playoff series

denial.

cashman

Banned
This one was pretty obvious though. And it was in the final seconds too, how many times do you see a call go against the offense in the final seconds? Refs usually swallow the whistle or go foul on the defense. I was stunned they actually made any call there.

The calls were bad all night. Mavs had a couple of clear chargers called blocks, I don't know why I was so shocked they would make a call in favor of the trailblazers.

Top Bottom