• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

linsivvi

true neolakes know that EC6 is on a hot streak while fairweather tools like IGSaint are Knicks fans in November jizzing themselves over Ronnie Brewer and JR Smith shooting 45% from three

Yep. He's just a scrub who looks great now because he gets open shots by playing with Nash, Kobe and Dwight.

Same deal with Shannon Brown, Ariza, etc.

He's playing hard, I'll give him that. But then he's playing for a big contract and he knows he'll never get another opportunity like this.

true neolakes know that EC6 is on a hot streak while fairweather tools like IGSaint are Knicks fans in November jizzing themselves over Ronnie Brewer and JR Smith shooting 45% from three

I'll admit at first I thought it was a fluke. At this point I think it's possibly true Clark is at least a rotation player in the league who never got a real shot. Obviously he's probably on a hot streak too but he's also been too consistent to just disappear. I think. Well see.

Happened with Jordan hill too.

ISOM

8-11 for 20pts, 4-5 from 3s, 12 rebounds is a fluke hot streak? Yeah ok..

Cloudy

Banned
By stay with him you mean go 3/3 from 3 against him?

You do realize it became a 1 point game with pau on the be ch and ryno going off right?

Fucking fuck dude.

Pau wouldn't have done any better. It's a known fact he can't guard stretch 4s. I can't believe this is even an issue

Cloudy

Banned
Only thing I'm worried about are Pau's feelings. D'Antoni should have got him 30 or at least the high 20s. He's been playing great and had a +21 tonight, by far the best on the team. His feelings/ego could get hurt... i'm not sayin he's soft, he plays hard, he's just european.

Fuck Pau and fuck his feelings. You play to win the game!

Vasquez 32 minutes, Gordon 31 minutes, Anderson 28 minutes, Davis 22 minutes. Monty got his orders.

Davis stayed on the bench because they were making that run to get back without him and ryno was hot plus Lopez to defend Dwight. Same with Vazquez and eg until the last couple mins.

EC6 isn't going to stay at over .500 from 3, I don't think at least and no one should expect double digit scoring nights from him with any consistency.

But he's a hustle player like JH27. As long as he can get a couple 50/50 balls that the old guys can't get and grab a few extra rebounds then he'll be just fine....on some other team next year making more than he deserves =(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Vasquez 32 minutes, Gordon 31 minutes, Anderson 28 minutes, Davis 22 minutes. Monty got his orders.

Its pretty obvious when Austin Rivers is still in the NBA and not the D-League.

269 points on 300 shots for the season. And thats probably the best thing he has going for him this season.

thekad

Banned
Davis stayed on the bench because they were making that run to get back without him and ryno was hot plus Lopez to defend Dwight. Same with Vazquez and eg until the last couple mins.
Uh, that run was in like the last 5 minutes of the game - the run made when they put Vazquez and Gordon back in. Go check out the +/- of the Pelicans players in this game.

Listen, I'm not taking anything away from the Lakers. It takes a lot to beat a team that is intentionally losing, especially when you're at home.

Cloudy

Banned
Pau praised the team in his interview and was smiling.

His actions on the bench spoke louder than words. No cheering or huddling with the team, just sulking..

Seriously why do you hate Pau?

I actually liked him quite a bit as a guy before this and think he's a better overall player than Dwight. I just cannot stand his sense of entitlement and utter selfishness. We are fighting for a playoff spot and he's crying about his playing time. It's absurd

He's crying inside, well anyway I don't see pau with the lakers at the end of next season for sure.

His contract ends that year. There's zero chance he resigns unless he accepts his role as back up Center and 6th man with a serious pay cut. He'll be a Knick before he gives into that.

Emwitus

His actions on the bench spoke louder than words. No cheering or huddling with the team, just sulking..

I actually liked him quite a bit as a guy before this and think he's a better overall player than Dwight. I just cannot stand his sense of entitlement and utter selfishness. We are fighting for a playoff spot and he's crying about his playing time. It's absurd

Pau is a freaking hall of famer benched for a no name clark? How do you expect him to feel?

Cloudy

Banned
Pau is a freaking hall of famer benched for a no name clark? How do you expect him to feel?

You know what, no-name Clark has been a MUCH better player than him this year and it's NOT even close. It'd be one thing if they benched him for a guy who wasn't producing but that's not the case.

The team is demonstrably better with him or Dwight having the post to themselves. Either he accepts it or asks for a trade. I am just tired of his bitching. If fucking Manu can come off the bench for lesser players for the good of the team, it's not too much to ask Pau to do the same with a player who is just flat-out better right now!

but prior to that he thought Kevin Martin and Luis Scola for CP3 was okay

plus how often does a player get drafted in the lottery for making one shot?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1ewxVwhug

oh oh oh unbelievable

I'm not defending him, but I think he'll get the benefit of the doubt from the ownership and the media for those Vasquez and Anderson moves and the team, via lucking into Davis, will win enough for it for him to keep his job as well.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Next two for Blazers and Utah will be interesting: POR @ UTA (Fri), UTA @ POR (Sat)

If either team wants to make the playoffs, winning both will be a key determining factor.

Canuck76

Banned
but prior to that he thought Kevin Martin and Luis Scola for CP3 was okay

plus how often does a player get drafted in the lottery for making one shot?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1ewxVwhug

oh oh oh unbelievable

Who else do you pick, Jeremy Lamb or Meyers Leonard?

Both those guys really ain't lighting up the league either.

He's shown flashes as well. He really did need to stay in school but he will get better. Not saying their the same player but Jimmer was also selected at #10 last year as well and just needed some time to fit.

Obviously he probably shouldn't be getting the amount of time he's getting but i bet you he'll look a hell of a lot better next year.

I would say something but I don't want to get my hours cut at gamestop

b9tDIuv.gif

Top Bottom