• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Major League Soccer |OT| Pick your side, it's time for War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osorio

No one else does it because it's so objectively lame and boring that they know they can do better

You're really saying that in this league?

LOL

We have chants like shots shots shots shots EVERYBODY

and FIIIRE FIIIRE FIIIRE FIIRE FIIIRE ad inifinitum

boring? Like every team doing We Love You

Come on, let's get real YSA is not a big deal. No reason to ban it.

Osorio

In real news, Juninho's contract was terminated. He's heading back home.

He was frustrated at the lack of playing time and how Petke used him on the squad.

You're really saying that in this league?

LOL

We have chants like shots shots shots shots EVERYBODY

and FIIIRE FIIIRE FIIIRE FIIRE FIIIRE ad inifinitum

boring? Like every team doing We Love You

Come on, let's get real YSA is not a big deal. No reason to ban it.

I'm not defending any of the chants in MLS, or chants in general. Fuck chants. Watch the game and cheer/jeer as appropriate.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Who makes these KickTV videos? I always see them on at halftime when I'm watching a game on MLS Live. They're really entertaining.

Askani

Colin really staying with the ball and working for that goal.

Vancouver is putting lots of pressure on us tonight. Lots if back and forth. Good game so far.

Askani

That was a great free kick. Even if Besler hadn't come up off the post to mark a man, I don't think he would have gotten to that. It was as pretty much up and right as it could get.

Askani

Good game. Pretty inconsistent calls both ways but that's pretty much any MLS game nowadays sadly. We finally took some long shots, but it went too far the other way. To many high shots from outside the box that went high in the stands. Saad was a little too aggressive on his long shots. The last one he even had three options for passes, and he shot off target. A points a point and I always wish for 3, but Vancouver played us well and I'll take a point here.

xbhaskarx

2013 MLS All-Star Fan XI

Goalkeeper: Raul Fernández (FC Dallas)

Defenders: Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City), Aurélien Collin (Sporting Kansas City), Omar Gonzalez (LA Galaxy)

Midfielders: Brad Davis (Houston Dynamo), Will Johnson (Portland Timbers), Mike Magee (Chicago Fire), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City)

Forwards: Thierry Henry (New York Red Bulls), Chris Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes), AT&T ‘In the Game’ forward (TBA – July 11)

Robbie Keane has to make it in that final forward spot right?

How much are tickets for MLS games? I have never been to one, but kinda wanna go check it out if prices are < 20 bucks for nosebleeders. It would be a DC United game.

looks like Diego Forlan is heading to TFC.

Forlan's salary for Internacional is R$5 million - about $2.2 million. Only a handful of players make that much money on MLS from what I saw, but it would be a boost to the league to have him.

Osorio

How much are tickets for MLS games? I have never been to one, but kinda wanna go check it out if prices are < 20 bucks for nosebleeders. It would be a DC United game.

Forlan's salary for Internacional is R$5 million - about $2.2 million. Only a handful of players make that much money on MLS from what I saw, but it would be a boost to the league to have him.

At the rate they're going I'm sure you can get decent tickets for less than 20 on stubhub for DC

They only sell tickets to the lower bowl now since the upper deck is on the verge of collapse.

At the rate they're going I'm sure you can get decent tickets for less than 20 on stubhub for DC

They only sell tickets to the lower bowl now since the upper deck is on the verge of collapse.

Hmmmm that's not encouraging, I don't wanna go to the stadium now as I won't feel safe there :/

Pctx

Banned
JUST GOT THAT EMAIL MYSELF. SINCE I'M A THORNS SEASON TICKET HOLDER, I GET ADVANCE DIBS ON TICKETS. FUCKING YES. WOWOWOOOOOOOOOO Soccer City USA indeed.
So fning pumped!!
BTW, last night in the tunnel I yelled at Wondo for his hat trick saying heck of game.... Gave me the thumbs up saying "thanks man".

I wanted to tell him he was going to lose next time they were up here so bad....lol

Dartastic

So fning pumped!!
BTW, last night in the tunnel I yelled at Wondo for his hat trick saying heck of game.... Gave me the thumbs up saying "thanks man".

I wanted to tell him he was going to lose next time they were up here so bad....lol
When Landon was in my corner of the field (103, and I was near the front) I wanted to yell at him "SOAK IT IN LANDON, WE AREN'T GONNA BE CHEERING FOR YOU LIKE THIS ON SATURDAY."

Haha. What do you do at Jeld-Wen?

Askani

Sapong has been really bad this season and his game has gone nowhere.Great deal for him to get playing time instead of rotting on the bench

I agree, it's a good move for Sapong, He needs to get hungry. I didn't expect Ellis to go but I can't say I'm surprised. He was doing well but he's still like 4th down on the chart for LB/RB.

When Landon was in my corner of the field (103, and I was near the front) I wanted to yell at him "SOAK IT IN LANDON, WE AREN'T GONNA BE CHEERING FOR YOU LIKE THIS ON SATURDAY."

Not like he's going to be there. He'll be at the other Gold Cup game.

Osorio

Planning on singing this Saturday

To the tune of The Proclaimers' "500 Miles"

"And we just lost five hundred dollars,
And we will lose five hundred more,
Just to be the club who chanted
'You suck asshole!'
Here in the South Ward!"

(duh-dun-dun-duh! duh-dun-dun-duh!)

Pctx

Banned

Customer service person? As I don't know what the actual role is since its everything. Basically I'm a blue shirt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom