• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Major League Soccer |OT| Pick your side, it's time for War

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

How far has Jack Mac fallen? From a Golden Boot contender and USMNT call-up to being subbed off in the 66th minute of an important game for Antoine Hoppenot. Yeesh. Hopefully he rediscovers his form soon.

Askani

No Kamara and no Zusi I was expecting. However Dwyer didn't make the trip to San Jose either. Didn't hear he was injured.

Edit :::::

UUUGHH. We're starting Jacob Peterson.

And where's Lenhart?

Askani

You could feel that coming. SKC doesn't have anything going forward and then you leave Wondo unchallenged for a header in the box.

Askani

I can't take anything away from San Jose. They beat us. However the ref was really inconsistent and wasn't letting the teams challenge for any balls in the air. The Chance Myers yellow card was ridiculous in that regard. We also struggle on the narrow fields. Lots of our crosses were long and we couldn't set anything up wide.

But before anyone calls me a homer, yes the yellow on Collin was legit. I can't believe people on the MLS site arguing it wasn't.

devilhawk

BSAalmwCUAECGoV.jpg:large

It happens.

Askani

Whoops. Forgot there were CCL games on today and tomorrow. Been too wrapped up in the clusterfuck that is the Final Fantasy XIV preorder registration.

Nesotenso

Sapong and Bunbury in the starting 11. Vermes wants to lose.

Hope they prove wrong but Sapong along with Zardes might be the two most useless forwards in front of goal in MLS

Nesotenso

LOL Vermes and his lineups.

so many dead weights on this team. Reality check time. could even struggle to make the playoffs. forget about the supporters shield now.

Chris R

Oh wow, Sounders Timbers tomorrow? Going to watch that for sure, hadn't seen that Dempsey signed with Seattle! Just glad it isn't on during Breaking Bad :p

xbhaskarx

So many teams getting embarrassed this week...

The Revs attack is so fun to watch, Agudelo, Fagundez, Rowe, Nguyen, etc. Remember when Philly fans would brag about all the talented young players they had? That was like... last season and earlier this year.

Half an hour until Sounders-Timbers

CobbFC09

Hate being on the east coast for this game since I'm probably not going to be able to stay up for the whole thing. Really is all about those TV time slots I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom