• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Major League Soccer |OT| Pick your side, it's time for War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Manneh is eating their lunch. Just meg'd Gspurning.
Oh shit, a hat trick! The Austin Aztex draftees are going bonkers this season. Isn't Powers expected to be the ROTY as well?

Blake Smith from the Montreal Impact was the other player drafted.

Askani

9iKqrUq.png

Osorio

It's set up so nicely for Mike Magee

Also, I know you're a good fan platypus but I did see Seattle dudes claiming they could be in the EPL the other week. The illusions of grandeur makes for a villain the league really needs.

Askani

Big time goal. Dumbass for pulling a stupid yellow, but whatevs. Rough for Seattle in the locker room to give a goal up right before half. Will be interesting to see how tough both teams come out in the second half.

Dartastic

Caleb is REALLY good at adjusting at the half as well. Seattle has a hard road ahead.

...not that I mind. :D

I also wish we declined Xbox ad money for this game as well. Ah well.

Askani

It's crazy for me to see Michael Harrington confident and playing well and aggressive. When he was in KC he always looked like a deer in the headlights. Definitely seems like he found his game.

Askani

Stupid red. If you're going to get a red for something so idiotic, at least make it count instead of barely touching him and getting a card. Moron. Seattle in full meltdown. Game is turning to shit.

I would take Sinovic over Harrington anyday.

Oh God, nonono...I'm not saying I want him back over Sinovic. lol

Dislocated shoulder huh? Perfect. Between that and Ozzie's red, I'm not sure who we've got left to play in Dallas.

Out:

Zach Scott (maybe back from head injury by then?)
Ozzie
Dempsey
Evans
Eddie Johnson
Shalrie Joseph (probably)

Question Marks:
Gspurning (benched for screwing up?)
Djimi Traore (same? Or injured?)
Obafemi Martins (??)
Leo Gonzalez (he was back from injury, and played well, so probably in)
Zakuani (still slowly working his way back into the line up)

Askani

Askani

Fuck yes! Great start. SKC high pressure broke D.C. down.

Dom Dwyer finally has his first MLS regular season goal. The monkey is off his back.

Askani

Thank God for the final whistle. We were pressing forward, but so was D.C. and I was nervous. We stayed solid and didn't break though. That was a win we definitely shouldn't have dropped at home. Still in the hunt for the SS.

Next weekend's playoff chase and SS finish will be so good.

Sounders and FC Dallas playing right now, national broadcast on NBC and it's just the luck of MLS. The more prestigous team is in terrible form right now, the pitch is sullied with football yard markers and there is hardly anyone in the stands due to Dallas being out of the playoffs and the weird kickoff time.

If I was unfamiliar with MLS and saw this airing after watching Premiere League coverage I would assume soccer is still a joke in the US and not tune in for very long.

Askani

Dempsey doesn't look hurt or shy about playing, so that's at least some good news for you guys. He was lucky not to get a card when he kicked at the Dallas player though. That Dempsey bias. :p

Askani

Big goal for Montreal. 5-6 more minutes of defending should do it for them.

EDIT :::::

lol @ the Montreal dives and time wasting. Awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom