• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Major League Soccer |OT| Pick your side, it's time for War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesotenso

Read that Seattle has sold about 60,000 tickets against L.A.

Hope that game lives up to the hype.

Union losing means they might be a handful at home. Think it is going to be hard for SKC.

Askani

Ohhhhh Portland. That should have been a goal for you.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see a draw here, but you should be up 1-0.

It's been quite a day, some great games so far...

It really has been a great one. This game is shaping up to be great as well.

Askani

Game...finally. Pretty intense match for a draw.

SKC has gotten 3 out of the 4 results they needed from other teams this weekend for the SS race. We'll see what the 4th has in store for us tomorrow. If NYRBs win tomorrow, they are in the driver's seat. If they lose or draw, KC can take it by winning in Philly. Hot shit.

Askani

816130147urpkx.gif

Askani

Well, guess I can't hope for everything to fall our way. Still a good weekend for us and still there to try and capitalize on the SS if NYRB fucks up.

Dartastic

Hahahaha. What. I wish I got to see yesterday's game. Instead I was waiting outside to go see Kanye. That's an acceptable substitute I guess. And yay! Playoffs! Can't wait until I get to see the game schedule so I can see what I'm gonna wind up going to.

Osorio

I suggest any Red Bulls fan on here to get a ticket for the match asap.

It's gonna be fucking wild

Already heard old-school ESC dudes coming from Providence, Detroit, and Miami coming through for this one.

Osorio

Please beat Chicago!

It's going to be a tough game. They have a good forward pairing but I think Larentowicz is out. We have Wright-Phillips back and we'll have Carney back to be on the left side. I'm really scared of Mike Magee (Metro reject) and Sean Johnson always turns it up against us for some reason.

Stadium should be loud as fuck. They're adding 3 more sections of supporters in the upper deck for this game.

There's going to be a riot win or lose.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I suggest any Red Bulls fan on here to get a ticket for the match asap.

It's gonna be fucking wild

Already heard old-school ESC dudes coming from Providence, Detroit, and Miami coming through for this one.

I wanted to see if my friend wanted to go but he hasn't decided. I'm about to just go solo dolo.

Vote about to happen for a stadium that would guarantee Orlando an MLS team. Wish us luck! Go City!

Good luck!

Osorio

Is it always better to call in to buy tickets?

Without a doubt. Online just throws some random seats at you depending on the zone you choose. At least over the phone you can ask for specific sections, preferences, and whether you want mailed tickets, will call (don't recommend), email, etc.

Askani

I wanted to watch the livestream of the vote in Orlando, but they are giving people from the community 2 minutes each to speak. While a good thing and an example of democracy in action, I just can't do it anymore. Get to the freaking vote already! lol

pxleyes

Banned
I wanted to watch the livestream of the vote in Orlando, but they are giving people from the community 2 minutes each to speak. While a good thing and an example of democracy in action, I just can't do it anymore. Get to the freaking vote already! lol

Seriously this has gone on for nearly an hour.

pxleyes

Banned
More than 100 people signed up?! We are barely 20 or so in, this vote isn't happening until 9pm. I'll keep you guys posted.

Barring some unfavorable outcome, I just wanted to say hi!. I'm pxleyes, Brandon, whatever you prefer. Orlando City Soccer Lions fan, joining your ranks. We believed in MLS, and we are about to get it.

Askani

What was the general mood of the community speakers before you shut it off?

The gallery is pretty much all Orlando City homers with jerseys and scarves, so all you're going to hear is how this is a good thing. But yeah, in the little bit I listened I didn't hear anyone stand up to say it was a bad idea. So if that means the whole community is for it or just the people that are against it didn't show up, I don't know.

Is there a large vocal group opposed to the stadium deal? I mean, there's always going to be someone on the other side of the fence, but I've not really heard anything where people are really just completely against it.

More than 100 people signed up?! We are barely 20 or so in, this vote isn't happening until 9pm. I'll keep you guys posted.

Barring some unfavorable outcome, I just wanted to say hi!. I'm pxleyes, Brandon, whatever you prefer. Orlando City Soccer Lions fan, joining your ranks. We believed in MLS, and we are about to get it.

The more the merrier. Welcome. Even though I had to watch your team celebrate beating us in the knockout Open Cup round like it was their goddamned Super Bowl, I still welcome you to the league. If anything just to make the conferences balanced. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom