• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Major League Soccer |OT| Pick your side, it's time for War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askani

Garbage play just tossing the ball back in the box over and over again. That goal was going to happen since we had no answer and couldn't hold possession. Just awful.

Nesotenso

Vermes is a terrible tactician. Heading into the playoffs it is worrying that SKC still doesn't have a forward worth a damn.

It is all up to you NY to not screw it up.

Osorio

Well I said we needed to win our last 2 games in order to get the shield.

Get it done.

Where you sitting Judderman?

I'll be in 101

And if you're going to El Pastor for the pre-game let me know.

Azuran

Banned
lol. At least this crappy season will end on a somewhat good note if Montreal gets eliminated tomorrow.

Rooting hard for the Fire to get a result tomorrow and Houston and NE to win :)

Askani

What a slide by Montreal. They had so much steam earlier this year.

So, with this last loss by Montreal, it means that Chicago only need a draw to advance to the playoffs. I expect them to come out swinging, but it does leave the door open to them to bunker. It will be interesting to see what strategies they use and how fast each team comes out tomorrow.

Nesotenso

I don't know if anyone watches the MLS Insider episodes online or on TV but I would recommend them to anyone who is a fan and interested in the history of the league.

Osorio

I figured they'd slide after their phenomenal start looking at their withering backline. Not to mention a prominent scorer other than Di Vaio.

Osorio

I don't know if anyone watches the MLS Insider episodes online or on TV but I would recommend them to anyone who is a fan and interested in the history of the league.

Yes. I'm so happy there's finally a show about MLS that isn't some highlights package.

The Curse of Caricola one was well done but it was cut short. No mention of the 2003 Open Cup final and the loss to New England in 2005, or the 2010 loss to San Jose.

Very surprised they came out to the two guys who run Metrofanatic as well. There's no other website for fans of the Red Bulls because there's no reason to make another one. Unless of course you're some kind of lunatic that hates how it pays homage to the Metrostars.

Nesotenso

Second consecutive year that Nielsen has had a Goals Against Average of under 1 per game.

Nielsen is a keeper who has excellent positioning even though he is not the best laterally nor physically talented. Also helps that the back line doesn't leave him exposed often but when they do, he comes up big up for the saves. It is needed when combined with our scoring woes.

Askani

Nielsen is a keeper who is excellent positioning even though he is not the best laterally nor physically talented. Also helps that the back line doesn't leave him exposed often but when they do, he comes up big up for the saves. It is needed when combined with our scoring woes.

For sure. I totally agree with your sentiment. Every week I watch a goal highlight from another keeper and think about where Nielsen would have been on that play. He's just so damn good at knowing exactly where he needs to be.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Well I said we needed to win our last 2 games in order to get the shield.

Get it done.

Where you sitting Judderman?

I'll be in 101

And if you're going to El Pastor for the pre-game let me know.

I got a ticket in 129, I just need to get it printed (Unless they can scan it right off my phone).

Yeah, I'm going to head to El Pastor before the game so I can be in the March to RBA.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member

I watched the first few episodes and they were great. If they put all of the episodes up for release I'd buy it.

That was a touching moment as Corrales was subbed out.

xbhaskarx

I watched the first few episodes and they were great. If they put all of the episodes up for release I'd buy it.

That was a touching moment as Corrales was subbed out.

Why not just watch them on Youtube whenever you want, for free? Who am I kidding, I'd buy them too...

Nice moment, but as a Quakes fan I'm happy to see him go. For the last two years the team has looked much worse with him playing. It seemed like so many of those late goals last season came after he was subbed out.

xbhaskarx

Their team is like Cubo Torres who I'm sure will be shipped back to the mothership, Bocanegra on his last legs, and Dan Kennedy if you want to see a few nice saves.

Dartastic

AND IT'S 5-0.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

Askani

Commentators apologizing for Olsen again. Calm down, buddy.

Damn I don't want to see the Dynamo in the playoffs, they're so uninteresting. Hopefully teh Revs win later...

They've had their chances in the finals two years in a row. Would like to see someone else from the East there for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom