• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Major League Soccer |OT| Pick your side, it's time for War

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL holy shit... I turned it off after it was 3-0 because I really hate everything about the Dynamo (WTF is with the Chivas like attendance in the playoffs, Houston??) and wanted Montreal to advance. This is totally embarrassing, though, and from one of the best players in the league. What a collapse in Montreal over the last few months....

To be fair, Houston had 3 days to sell a midweek game (on Halloween, no less) that season ticket holders don't get automatic access to (they should fix this, IMHO); poor attendance isn't surprising. The Sounders "only" managed 32k on Wednesday, well below their average, and snapping their sellout streak, too.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
You also have to factor in that the game was on Halloween. I'm sure plenty of families already made plans before knowing when a playoff game would take place.

Dartastic

To be fair, Houston had 3 days to sell a midweek game (on Halloween, no less) that season ticket holders don't get automatic access to (they should fix this, IMHO); poor attendance isn't surprising. The Sounders "only" managed 32k on Wednesday, well below their average, and snapping their sellout streak, too.
#DatFlounderGrouponDeal

...thanks for giving us a second Timbers Army section. We appreciate it.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Grant Wahl just reminded me both games will have football lines on the field... Watching on TV is horrible with all of the extra lines.

My predictions for tonight:

NE upset win (Probably wrong)
Portland win

Dartastic

Oh Merritt. He later deleted this. Still. LOL.

Nzof34v.png

Osorio

Today's #RBNY starting lineup: Robles; Holgersson, Sekagya, Olave, Carney; Alexander, McCarty, Luyindula, Steele; Cahil, Henry. #RunWithUs

Solid. Only change from last week is Alexander for Sam which makes sense. We're on the road and Alexander is a better with his defensive responsibilities.

Hoping Robles isn't playing hurt.

Osorio

Your @DirectEnergy starting XI: Hall; Sarkodie, Boswell, Brunner, Ashe; García, Creavalle, Clark, Davis ©; Barnes, Bruin #HOUvNY

No changes from Thursday I believe.

Game is on big boy NBC

So ready.

Osorio

Game is gonna be nuts in NY.

As long as Salazar isn't our ref we're fine.

Houston got lucky on a bad clearance and were saved by an incompetent ref.

I don't care about the botched PK call because if we weren't fucked over by that red the game wouldn't have needed to come to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom